Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

The Shocking Call

Yesterday at around this time, a friend of mine received a call from one if his female friends. He responded the call as usual expecting some chitchat and laughter but this one was different.

Her voice was low and breaking, shocked and crying. She told him "heblaayo" who was another good friend of them died today. To his shock, he asked "walaahi?" but she started crying. She said she needs a ride to go to the house of the deceased as soon as possible.

He was shocked, confused and totally out of control. He knew the girl very well and it was only three days ago when we met her at the downtown and making fun of her. She was kinda pretty girl, friendly, funny and always smiling. She was supposed to marry a friend of us in couple of months time.

My friend who was having lunch with his friends, jumped, washed his hands and then left. One of his friends asked what happened and he responded "tag mooyaane, nacallaaaa ......" :D

The called me as well, but i was not near my phone as i was doing some stuff. Couple of time they called and they gave up on me.

He went to his house, drove his car to the fuel station, put about 20 litters of petrol and then headed to another friend was knew the deceased very well. He told him the incident and the other one could not even breath. He repeated and kept repeating "what....what....what" and then shouted at my friend's face "Maxaa dilay" ? ,,, he tried to ignore and say "let's go" but he was out of control and kept asking "maxaa dilay" ,,, My friend then did not have any answer and shouted back "Way is gubtay" ,,, :D

He jumped into the car and went to pick that girl from her place ... on their way, they were talking about the deceased, how she was a nice person, how she died before she got married to her lover, last time they seen her and how she was greeting everybody.

when they were close to the girl's house, my friend slowed down the car and told the other guy to hold his emotions and stay strong. He said the girl will come out crying and he should not cry with her but try to calm her down instead. They agreed and moved on.

At the gate ,, he called her and said they are there. She asked them to come inside for a min then they will go.

Going inside, the girl and the deceased were both there laughing to their feet off .....

THE WHOLE THING WAS A JOKE ................... :D:D

Ibtisam   

Biskinka. That is so mean :eek: Acudubililahi minishidaan ragiim. Uuuf I hate the brainless twat- you can tell her some online username called her that. :mad:

P.s. As I was reading I was thinking what is this ido*it laughing/ grinning about. :rolleyes:

Faheema.   

The sad thing is this happens, but what I don't get is out of all the suicide methods why anyone (this being mostly woman) choose the most painful one by setting herself on fire :confused:

quote:She was kinda pretty girl, friendly, funny and always smiling. She was supposed to marry a friend of us in couple of months time.

You could have told us you were getting married again.lol.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Norfsky:

Reer Hargaisa maxaa waalay? Hadana mowt ayaa la isu siyaadinaya
:D
:rolleyes:

Malaha inta qaadka uu soo dhacayo oo la sugayo ayey la noqotay in this kind of silly joke la isku madadaaliyo. Goormay geeri joke qayb ka noqotay waa yaabe. Afeef...My comment is not towards all Hargeysaawis...

Waa markaad qaad ku meeraysan jirtay adiguna ,,,,

Fabregas, loool ,,, No i'm not willing a second shot ,, :D

Haaheey ,, xataa dhimashada waan qoslaa yaa Sayid

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Waa markaad qaad ku meeraysan jirtay adiguna ,,,,

Hadde ma waxaad leedahay ceebta halla asturo? :D Mise difaac bay kaa tahay? :D

OMG! Stupidh fooqul Stupidh!! Thats not a joke. I remember a couple of years ago, a friend of mine called me hysterical. She said one of our good friend got into an accident and was pronounced dead at the spot. She asked me to come with her to the family. As she was telling me this, I was literally shaking. I couldnt speak. After she arranged the meeting and wut not and was about to get off the phone, she starts laughing. And I hear the supposed deceased's voice in the background saying "April Fool's day." Needless to say I was beyond angry and refused to talk to them for a while.