Sign in to follow this  
ayaanick

THE OUTDOORS!!

ayaanick   

anyone who wants to explore the outdoors of Ohio....get at me!! I am just tired of the same old scenes shisha lounges...it's just retarded!!! No offense to anyone who enjoys those scenes...but i just miss the outdoors....aaah!!

Kool_Kat   

I've been to Columbus a few times...What a depressing place...Highwayga aa ka soo bexeysidbo waa iska fahmee...Very boring...But I must say, because of my friends, it was well worth it...

Come to Toronto, and I'll show u outdoors...

ayaanick   

It's getting better in what sense? How is it getting better with same locations--and i know all of them trust thanks to you Naxar----Perhaps if I were a shisha smoker, like most people that hang--out there, I wouldn't probably mind. I would rather for change do something productive other then sitting, chatting, while I pollute my lungs. No thanks, have had enough.

Oooh how I miss Minnesota.......

Pujah   

There are so many parks in Columbus you just need to open up your eyes but since you couldn’t locate the city’s greatest parks let me help you out a bit. For endless gardens and a long beautiful trail check out Franklin Park on E. Brood St…if you would rather just run there is 5 mile hiking trail on Alum Creek rd called Madison park. And there is another 4 mile trail on Cleveland Ave just past 161 …I can’t remember the name but it was Sharon woods or something. Also check out the Hoover park on Sunbury Rd for boating, fishing and sailing :D

PS can’t help you out any more than that as I don’t live in the city anymore….how I miss Columbus :(

ayaanick   

sounds like a plan. been to the franklin park, as i work right on bexely....but will definatly check out the rest!!! thanks for the info!!

Viking   

Originally posted by ayaanick:

I am just tired of the same old scenes shisha lounges...it's just retarded!!! No offense to anyone who enjoys those scenes...but i just miss the outdoors....aaah!!

ayaanick,

You should come to London, the shisha is outdoors! :D Two birds with one stone.