Sign in to follow this  
Batuulo

Treat one another with respect ....

MiSs_LeXuS, honestly, i had clue that u were getting nasty pm! so now i ce where u coming from.

no need for such childish behavior! but i guess the point mood so....since hes banned from planet nomad! my nickname for this site!! so no sweat and i have not control over butt! ;) just take a look on the left side!

Rudy, come again? :confused:

MiSs_LeXuS, honestly, i had clue that u were getting nasty pm! so now i ce where u coming from.

no need for such childish behavior! but i guess the point mood so....since hes banned from planet nomad! my nickname for this site!! so no sweat and i have not control over butt! just take a look on the left side

So you knew that I was getting nasty PM?

Oh, you better have not.

The only that I understood was: MiSs_LeXuS, honestly, i had clue that u were getting nasty pm!

Explain the rest else where...Man have some more respect for Batuulo smile.gifsmile.gif;)

yo!

what i was trying to say is that i HAD NO CLUE that you were getting nasty pm emails from him!!oh! i do have the deepest repect for ms batuulo, she remainds of one my teachers!lol..

Batuulo   

looooooool @ rudy . ms Batuulo I LIKE IT, so u'll respect me as your teacher ,, thnks brother,

MiSs Luxess ur wonderfull sis tnx, we need to protect each other. we can build a strong community if we trust each other, .. we're brother's and sister's.

Remember don't give a chance to your Enemy.("EVIL")

P R & L :cool:

OG_Girl   

Respect is the key ,

is 2 simple steps :

#1 respect ur self and treat people the way u like to be treated.

#2learn from ur mistake and avoid them next time

Batuulo i have nothing but respect for u and nomads here .

salam