Sign in to follow this  
LuCkY

Refreshments

LuCkY   

What type of refreshments do you guys keep at hand whiLe roaming around SOL. I mean some of us are here for severaL hours at times and we munch on something and drink some sort of beverage/coffee.

Share with us your choices and what you wouLd recommend or wouLdnt.

i wake up ,musqusha aan galaa..after that i decide to just look at the recently posted topics and i wind up..cunta in aan kariyo(baasto iyo suugo) oon ku kor cunoo,oon casiriyo kadaba geeyo(rooti iyo shaah)and still sit there..markii danbo my dad aa iga kiciyo..saying that he wants to listen to bbc.. :cool:

my daily basis :D:D

mine is big tall long black one! an aussi slang or coffee! an aussie dude came to my company for training, so we took him out for dinner and the waitress asked him what he was gonna drink. and he said big tall long black one! man! you should have seen the face that the waitress made. the whole table was quiet for like 10 secs. then he explained that wanned coffee!!

Xafsa   

^^^looool Maskiin!!

I'm usually at work, SO before I log on I go down and get me a long a$$ glass of ice cold water. I usually finish 3 of those a day. I used to do the whole coffee thing but now I just can't handle coffee no more....must be getting old!!!!

Lol @ Mindstate...

Anywayz, I love drinking any sorta pop. I dunno it's just me. Right now I'm drinking Nestea. Tastes pretty refreshing.

Oh by the way Mindstate is Dro stronger then weed? Just wondering...

.:peace n luv:.

Originally posted by - diamond princess -:

Oh by the way Mindstate is Dro stronger then weed? Just wondering...[/QB]

i tried both of 'em dro is too heavy than weed

Originally posted by - diamond princess -:

Fo real...that explains why guys I know perfer hydro.

.:peace n luv:.

Naayaa diamond princess i didn't know you were part of the club?

did Mizz Lexus taught you how to smoke weed? lol

i knew that girl was always high as she's always in a fight with the rest of the nomads here.

La-y-La   

I usually drink Mello-Yello. I drink it everyday, kinda addicted now to the point everybody calls me Miss Mello. I try not to drink it, but it is usually tap water or Mello-yello.

peace.

Originally posted by Twisted-AYeeYo:

Naayaa diamond princess i didn't know you were part of the club?

did Mizz Lexus taught you how to smoke weed? lol

i knew that girl was always high as she's always in a fight with the rest of the nomads here.

Lol..I'm never high, keep that in mind ;) . I never kne my girl Mizz_lexus smokes weed. :confused:

Originally posted by Lefty:

aha wax kama arko kulaha.

I usually talk to the phone while reading all of you bulshitt comments in most cases LOL.

lefty magacaada inuu shar soo wado waa arkaayay

laba af aa wax kuraadissa haye halimo waxeey so qortayna waa la aqrina cashana tellphone maa loogu sheekana lol

anyways lefty i ain't playing witchu guys i can't read or write unless i smoke dro?

Ummmmmm i can't even handle 3 halimos in same bed if i ain't smokin' dro