Sign in to follow this  
Queen Arawello

I'm jst curious..A question for all

Pujah   

for the LADIES, if your father was to present to you a noble, god fearing brother, would you decline?

Of course you would decline - no Somali woman worth her salt would accept to be given away.

Blessed   

Originally posted by Pujah:

quote:for the LADIES, if your father was to present to you a noble, god fearing brother, would you decline?

Of course you would decline - no Somali woman worth her salt would accept to be given away.
LOL. It don't matter how he comes your way, gabdho. Gidigiinba, waa laidin soo dooni oo la idin bixin. It's just how it is. icon_razz.gif

Buuxo   

^LOL blessed reality check ay? But i think what the poster meant is ,the father seeing a suitable boy or the suitable boy asking if he can marry you thus father says ...sure u seem decent..done and then you feel pressure to accept,as you dont want to be 'caasi'-ish '

No matter how good-hearted fathers are ,at the end of the day they are men and they look at different things when judging the suitability of a 'man' ...so a simple no thanks Aabo macaan has worked well for me.

Malika   

^Equally they can also detect the unsuitability of the man too. What is a suitable man to a father,it is a man that will honour,respect,cherish,love and provide for his daughter.Miyee jirtaa waxaa kaficaan?..I say,any man that wants to marry you should be made to spend time with your father/brothers..lol,amd all the bull-shiid he would have been feeding you will just evaporate.[well if he was boosting to build you a sky scrapper made of ice that is].