Sign in to follow this  
Kool_Kat

Vacancy Announcement - SHAQO!!!

Kool_Kat   

This certainly isn't a follow-up to A&T's topic for a 2nd wife vacancy position... :D

Read on...

It almost sounds too good to be true: Get paid approximately $100,000 US for a six-month gig as Island Caretaker on Hamilton Island in Australia. Your duties while in the Great Barrier Reef?

-Explore the islands of the Great Barrier Reef

-Swim

-Snorkel

-Make friends with the locals

-Enjoy the tropical Queensland climate and lifestyle

-Report to a global audience weekly via blogs, photo diaries and videos

-Talk to the media

-Love the sea, sun and outdoors

This elaborate marketing and PR campaign by Tourism Queensland kicks off its three-year, $1.7 million global marketing campaign aimed at increasing the profile of Queensland's Great Barrier Reef islands. They stretch from Bundaberg in the state's south to the Tropical North.

Candidates must go through a genuine recruitment process that includes submitting an application, taking part in interviews and meeting Australian visa requirements.

The successful candidate will be paid a salary package of AUD $150,000 (about $100,000 US) for the six-month contract and will receive round-trip airfare from the nearest capital city in his/her home country; accommodation on Hamilton Island; travel insurance for the contract period; computer with Internet; digital video and stills camera access; and travel to a number of the other Islands of the Great Barrier Reef.

Applications are being taken until Feb. 22, 2009. Ten candidates will be selected and visitors to
will select one wild card candidate. The final 11 shortlisted candidates will be flown to Hamilton Island in early May 2009 for the final selection process and the six-month contract will begin on July 1, 2009.

Who the hell would want to take this job? They should just hand it to me, as it have my name written all over it... :D;) :cool: smile.gif:D

nuune   

Somehow waanba yaabeyba, goormey Koolo umul noqotey :D

hadana waxaan is iri mayee wey dhadhawdahay,

That job looks nice, paradise island, meeshu waa iney xiirantu joogto hadii kale maxaa laga qabani

I for second thought KK was looking for maid at home( a male maid is) just to piss off AT&T..lool

KK, you aint willing to go under water with bikini on, or are you? :D:D if yes, then 100K is worth taking it.

Kool_Kat   

Me, shipping lanes?

Nuunka, dooro maa meesha joogto wah? Wey dhowdhowdahay kuyeh...

Gheele, :D @a male maid... :D No comment there...As for the bikini, I am not worried so much of the bikini as much as I am worried about going under water...100K ciyaar ma'ehee day? :D

nuune   

Good to see Duke taking break in here, and he sounds cracking in here :D

Koolo lool@dooro, iga tag wax waalan aa tahee, Tuujiye hanagu soo kicin asoo dhahaayo dooro kalliifkeed aan aamaa uu inta soo galaa :D

Kool_Kat   

^ :D

Originally posted by nuune:

Koolo lool@dooro, iga tag wax waalan aa tahee, Tuujiye hanagu soo kicin asoo dhahaayo dooro kalliifkeed aan aamaa uu inta soo galaa
:D

Heestii mexee eheed horta:

Dooro kaliifkeed, meelaku aamee, MUUFOO!!! :D