Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

Mr Qaad iyo Miss AROOS

Oz   

The title of this thread is hilarious.

Storytime:

This is a true story. It happened to a friend, of a friend of mine. The friend came home after 14 hours of driving taxi. His intentions were to catch up on his sleep as he was sleep deprived and exhausted from a very hard day's work. Miss Dirac, also known as Miss Ayan, his wife had demanded the payment of her dirac. The poor guy only slept for 6 hours to the rude awakening (splashing cold water on him) of his wife. He had worked throughout the day and night. After finishing his shift and returning the taxi to the co-owner. Just before he could enter his house, he handed the money ($300) to Miss Ayan so she may purchase her dirac. He was not met with a 'Thank-you qalbi' or 'ilaahey khayr hakusiiyo', she mumbled and walked away. My heart does go out to this guy (and many like him) because in order for him to enter his own home, he had to pay a surcharge of $300. Lol.

Aaliyyah   

Is it possible that yr leaving some parts out, where everyday she struggles with 7 kids. In that case doesn't she deserve the money? forget 300? doesn't she deserve much more?..bt then again the lady can just change her attitude and ask nicely and say thank you. He of course needs to appreciate her hard work also. Life is better when people appreciate each other otherwise theres no point...is there

salaam

p.s who saw CC lately, she was one funny girl. Missed her posts!

Malika   

OZ,your friends friend is a wuss. How does anyone put up with such a woman? I would say that is domestic violence of some kind,how dare she throw water in his face while he is asleep? There is no respect whats so ever in that relationship, waa bilaa guur if one puts up with such nonsense!

Tell him to seek help!..He is obviously in need of it.

Wow it seems ladies are all out for being appreciated but aren't returning the favor. Whatever happened to naxariis or saying "thank you"

Oz I feel for your friend's friend and he wasn't treated right.

Originally posted by Oz:

The title of this thread is hilarious.

Storytime:

This is a true story. It happened to a friend, of a friend of mine. The friend came home after 14 hours of driving taxi. His intentions were to catch up on his sleep as he was sleep deprived and exhausted from a very hard day's work. Miss Dirac, also known as Miss Ayan, his wife had demanded the payment of her dirac. The poor guy only slept for 6 hours to the rude awakening (splashing cold water on him) of his wife. He had worked throughout the day and night. After finishing his shift and returning the taxi to the co-owner. Just before he could enter his house, he handed the money ($300) to Miss Ayan so she may purchase her dirac. He was not met with a 'Thank-you qalbi' or 'ilaahey khayr hakusiiyo', she mumbled and walked away. My heart does go out to this guy (and many like him) because in order for him to enter his own home, he had to pay a surcharge of $300. Lol.

That is why I advocate some women should have a quota attending aroosyada per month and no more than once a month, particularly during the dog days of summer where Soomaali weddings are aplenty. And she should absolutely not attend any uninvited wedding, either.

Should she breach that or cannot respect, she should sign a contract that stipulates she should wear her dirac to at least three weddings a year, consecutively three weddings in a row if possible. I can't believe some diracs are going up to $600 nowadays. That is friggin' shameful, a dirac that will only see the light once probably. Shuqul Hollywood keeneen.

Kool_Kat   

^Try a $1000 nowadayz...YUP!

Oz, she has every right to mumble...If the dirac is $300, he surely doesn't expect her to wear dirac alone does he? She needs goorgarad, garbasar, heck even a rajabeeto to match...What is a lousy $300 for his wife's qurux? Your friend's friend, I am sorry to this but, is cheap...Naagtiisa waa iney dadka ka dhex muuqataa...After all, he is bringing home all that dough home with all those long hours away from home and the Mrs...

I have a feeling you're exaggarating a bit and that you dont really like Miss Ayan. But if this is the complete story, he should divorce the abuser ASAP!! How dare she pour water on someone who has been working for 16 hours straight? You dont even do that to dogs! Dirac beel dheh.

Buuxo   

LooL@OZ. That's sad....that the brother lacks the awareness of the needs of his wife icon_razz.gif waa iska saban akhir.

MMA,LOL@ wear same dirac. Another economical way,is by going shopping with couple of friends, those with similar dookh and each gets 1 dirac.And then maraku ka qarxo and they trade.

I just want to know,dadkii noo so arkey ,these expensive yet unflattering garbs.

Blessed   

I thinks if a woman wants expensive things when her husband is not earning much, she should get herself a job and pay for it herself. These 'keen, keen' keen women' and their aqli xumo annoy the hell out of me.. :rolleyes:

On the topic of Miss Dirac.. In the dirac shop xalay, three men dirac shopping for their wives. The complaints ka dhacaayey.. 'Ahay, ah.. waar ma dirac baan u shaqaynaa'. 'Dirac, googarad, garbosaar iyo nigiskiiba waa inay isku eekaadaan' 'Waar, xataa indhohaa colurkooda la badalaa hada'. 'Allah dumarku hawl badanaa'.

Aniga, marna I giggle like a little kid, marna I shoot them evil looks. Markii ugu danbaysay, one of them decides to buy a dirac for his hooyo and he tells the man - 'waxaad keentaa dirac ah qaaali, qaaali, qaali - fooqa ka tuur, ilayn hooyaa leh ee' .

Oz   

Originally posted by Sabriya:

Is it possible that yr leaving some parts out, where everyday she struggles with 7 kids. In that case doesn't she deserve the money? forget 300? doesn't she deserve much more?..

Sabriya LOL, it was pure mocking, the dude cannot respond. she had three beautiful children for him, she's super HOT (as in wey kulushahay) she never gives concessions whatsoever.

Originally posted by Malika:

Tell him to seek help!..He is obviously in need of it.

Malika These days men tend to adapt no matter the situation. I wonder why?

Originally posted by SCORPION_SISTA:

Wow it seems ladies are all out for being appreciated but aren't returning the favor. Whatever happened to naxariis or saying "thank you"

Oz I feel for your friend's friend and he wasn't treated right.

The worsed part is they share it.

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiy aar:

That is why I advocate some women should have a quota attending aroosyada per month and no more than once a month, particularly during the dog days of summer where Soomaali weddings are aplenty. And she should absolutely not attend any uninvited wedding, either.

MMA that's an interesting point, I don't think there would be a dilemma if she worked for it or treated him humanely, the situation was depressing.

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

^Try a $1000 nowadayz...YUP!

Oz, she has every right to mumble...If the dirac is $300, he surely doesn't expect her to wear dirac alone does he? She needs goorgarad, garbasar, heck even a rajabeeto to match...What is a lousy $300 for his wife's qurux? Your friend's friend, I am sorry to this but, is cheap...Naagtiisa waa iney dadka ka dhex muuqataa...After all, he is bringing home all that dough home with all those long hours away from home and the Mrs...

Kolo, every man would love to see his woman look beautiful, having said that that's not the point.

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

I have a feeling you're exaggarating a bit and that you dont really like Miss Ayan. But if this is the complete story, he should divorce the abuser ASAP!! How dare she pour water on someone who has been working for 16 hours straight? You dont even do that to dogs! Dirac beel dheh.

C&H, Miss ayan is an aggressive woman and a hardknock, Ayan can get all that she wants from him as long as she asks appropriately` since she controls everything. ( eeyadaa diiq ka'ah )

Originally posted by *Buuxo*:

LooL@OZ. That's sad....that the brother lacks the awareness of the needs of his wife
icon_razz.gif
waa iska saban akhir.

Buuxo the poor dude has no choice, it's either live with this or..

Originally posted by Blessed*:

Aniga, marna I giggle like a little kid, marna I shoot them evil looks. Markii ugu danbaysay, one of them decides to buy a dirac for his hooyo and he tells the man - 'waxaad keentaa dirac ah qaaali, qaaali, qaali - fooqa ka tuur, ilayn hooyaa leh ee' .

:D:D:D Men do have a soft spot for their mom’s eh