Sign in to follow this  
SomeAlien

ladies, would you propose?

khadijah (ra) did it and apparantly a number of women before and after her proposed marriage to the prophet (saw) so would you do it? and fellas how would yr reaction be if a woman proposed marriage to you? i mean after you got over the fact she spoke to you without her wali. :D

Nazra   

Nope. I think some women propose at a ceratin age... which i have not reached yet. lolz

:confused: what does "her wali" mean???

but why though? is it an ego thing? timidity? it doesnt fit in with the pretty picture with how you want to get married or are you just not interested in getting married? if the case is the latter, pretend you are for the sake of this scenario.

Pucca   

yes (insha allah)

pop the question and offer an empty ring box (i'm just doin it cuz he's takin too long, but to actually buy the ring.. :eek: .god forbid.....No!)he'll have to fill that empty finger of mine ..oh and his as well..(but ofcourse i'd do it according to the teachings of islam.....as soon as i find out how a woman proposes in islam...)

ciao

Juxa   

yes yes yes. if you find a man who is capable or worthy of you. ASK.

walaalow sheeko iyo shukansi ma rabee, guur xalaal marabtaa? :D

remember some men are just too shy or scared, so give destiny a hand. jug sii smile.gif

iam thinkin of it :confused: which one, can hooyadiis ka danbeeya? kan jirka qurxoon? kan diinta yaqaan? kan ha dhicin ha jabin ileh?

madax xanuuuuuuuuun. mooradayda waa wada ul, ul la qaatana maleh! that is story of my life

Ilaahey iima kaso ceebtaas!

but honestly though.....how can a sista propose? how would the conversation go? I just cant imagine a sista wearing skirt n hijab getting down on 1 knee (or whatever it is that we maryooleey do). thats a BIG NO NO NO

thats against my pride!

nuune   

I just cant imagine a sista wearing skirt n hijab getting down on 1 knee (or whatever it is that we maryooleey do). thats a BIG NO NO NO

thats against my pride!

that is not the case, it is not about sitting down and putting the ring in his fingers, it is about HADAL, WEYDIIS, CODSI, DALAB, DUUR-XUL, saas waaye ma ahanee ma ahan qaabka aad u fahanateen, and i have seen ladies doing dalab, codsi ama duur xul si ay u warsadaan ninka in uu guur sado, that is all, and dat is not a big problem, a lady who is gesiyad can do that, even if a lady can't go through that, she should ask other people to tell thee guy that she wants him for GUUR, it happened, and i seen it for LIVE

Qac Qaac   

Persecuted reformer u won't ask. walle wax badan way ku dhaafi doonaan. laakiin xishoodka saas u ku jiraa.

Juxa u said yes yes yes. abooto isha ilbuunee, adi hal yes lee dheh haddii kale wiilka wuuba kaa carari, ama wuu kaa shikin.

laakiin ani far buuxiyoo kuma jira, the baroos aa udaayay sheekadaas.

gabdho ku dhakhsada, waydiisiga quickly, gabadha dhaday there is age to do that na, na khso u gaar age kaas.

Xoogsade   

Because of the "Juxa" stories we were told back in the days, Who was a Man, I thought This "Juxa" in Somaliaonline was a man too. Waxaan is leeyahay every time I visit and see "JUXA", Qofkaan waaba ninee sidee wax ka yihiin oo sheeko dumareedka uu qoraayaa.

Mid Xarago la baxdeyna waa arkaayey. A male name again. Meeshaan waxbaa isku qasan.

nuune   

^^^^ and i have seen a lady named Xoogsade instead of xoogsato, biyo iyo baaziin ba isku qassan miyaad dhahday looooool

Qacbaro wara maxaa dhahdayna, far faranti lagu buuxinaayo ma rabaa, ar yaa ikaa tuso hada, faraanti aaba kuugu jiro xudunta far warkeed dhaaf :D:D

Juxa looooooooool, my thinking as usual, we will alwayz make couple ;)

Xoogsade   
BoolBaro, Are you kidding me? " Xoogsade " is unmistakably Male Name. I don't know how such unforgivable blatant mixup can happen. But then again, Meeshaan waxbaa si ka ah nooh bro.

nuune   

^^^^ waraa xoogsade ani maaba igu soo kala fiireysayna, is xoreey aa baynaka cawdu fawqal caqli yaa khum khum, baaba waaba ku tusa tan la bxday xoogsade, wey joogi jirtey runti, waa kuu soo raadinaa sug yaah dulqad muuji :D:D