Sign in to follow this  
- diamond princess -

Men Fall In Love With A Fantasy

Men Fall In Love With A Fantasy, By Peter Mikelic

When men fall head over heels in love, its not with a woman, but a female fantasy, a vision fuelled by our unrealistic expectations. Being a male in this male-dominated society may have its benefits, but a long-term emotional relationship isnt usually one of them. In the past, the test of man-hood raged on battlefields as warriors and defenders of territory or tribe. Women were forced to breed from the strongest males, who themselves shot-circuited their emotions inorder to provide for their families and ensure survival iof the clan.

Many men will love countless women in a self-absorbed attempt to prolong sensual bliss, but will do so without touching or being touched in an real emotional, pyschological or spiritual sense. One of the unsolved mysteries is that men miss sex when they dont have it but often find it intolerable when they do. Many men simply want short-term benefits without long-term responsibilites. Men have been trained for generations to be warriors and workers, movers and shakers, generals and gentlemen, politicians and professionals but not taught how to feel or convey genuine human emotions. That's why, men are manily confused by loves absurities.

What do you guys think of this article? Do you believe it's true or not? I've found it interesting but I'll only say that much.

.:peace n luv:.

Abdinuur   

"Many men simply want short-term benefits without long-term responsibilites."

-who wouldn't want that? I think this applies to any human being.

About the article, it's a personal opinion which is not based on scientific research and things in that nature.

It's nicely written though...for a woman.