Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

Facebook + University Student Discussion Group = Cheating?

How am I picking a fight? I just said quit generalizing. Are you that sensitive u doggy dog?

PS: You are my source. I recall once saying you were from anywhere but ontario, and made some sort of reference to t.dotO, but thats beside the point.

lol@ LG

my university is the largest in this province with 10,000+ students(the only reason im not sharing is there is a sizable nomad population there and im the only one in this department)

As for the laptop if it is already open book doesnt make a big difference... in one exam it was required for a simulation & modelling software needed to answer some questions.

I might have oversimplified a little bit.... believe me open book does not make it easier it has the potential to waste your time if you dont know the material cold

underdog   

Layzie,

FYI I'm not generalizing, I'm speaking from personal experience.

Maybe when you get past your freshman year, you'll have a better understanding of what it is I'm talking about.

lol@freshman year. I am sure you heard, the saying "Assuming makes an an ar&se out of you and me".

You had personal experiences on most institutions in the GTA area as well as greater toronto?(wow, that must be something)

Let me ask you Profesor U doggy dog, what were your findings based on? Enlighten me eedo.

Just to agree on a point thought, the uni's you speak off are probably york U, in the greater toronto, and rest of ontario, I can think of one more uni, our beloved carlton U, a disgraceful instituition to say the least.(no disrespect to carlton alumni's_, i am sure you a a group of fine people) icon_razz.gif

underdog   

Let me ask you Profesor U doggy dog, what were your findings based on? Enlighten me eedo.

...and we come right back to where we began (See my first post).

Seems like you're having trouble focusing.... somewhere in mini-rant I detected an agreement with what I said, before if was trampled by a dislike for for some school in Ottawa.

Friendly Suggestion: Its would be healthier for all those involved if you developed a way of not automatically seeing what I say as something that has to be beaten down, dragged into an alley and shot twice in the head.

Take a deep breath, think happy thoughts and lets not burn off the little bit of Ajar we got from the Masjid today.

p.s.

I am sure you heard, the saying "Assuming makes an an ar&se out of you and me".

By the way, how come this didn't apply to you when you assumed all those things in your 1st reply?

u doggy dog, you are a funny character, but its all fun, just don't have heart attack.

I didn't assume, and as I wrote on my prev. post,

PS: You are my source. I recall once saying you were from anywhere but ontario, and made some sort of reference to t.dotO, but thats beside the point.

ps:not so focused after all eh@u doggy dog, if you missed reading that portion of my post.

Pucca   

Originally posted by underdog:

:D
Pucca, you're one of "those" huh?

'Those' good students who rarely use assistance?? do you mean 'those'?? if yes, then yea im one of them smile.gif