Sign in to follow this  
Johnny B

Animal sacrifice, the ritual

N.O.R.F   

^^That was answered in the piece I posted earlier.

Do you also think that the thousands of slaughter houses dotted around Europe partake in primitive excercises?

Cara.   

^Oh goodness yes. There's kidney tennis, the ham shank bench-press, and my favorite, sheep diaphragm gymnastics. The butcher dresses in a tutu and it's really quite moving.

Johnny, a vegan? But you're so muscly, and have such glossy hair.

It's a manly exercise. Of course the religiosity of it is the soul of this whole thing.

JB, have you ever witnessed how camels are slaughtered ala Somali style?

You would’ve appreciated the art of killing…

^^Decimating a turkey sandwich wouldn’t get him to the manly club tho! When the contest is about decimating sandwichs, and not about slaughtering camels, every one has a fighting chance... :D

NGONGE   

I probably did. I slaughtred lots of animals in my time. A dooro might have been one of them. Describe what one looks like again please. To refresh my memory you understand.

Mmmmm Turkey sandwich.

Khayr   

What the real question that should be asked is:

Does the Animal = the Human?

Johnny, whats your answer?

Johnny B   

Why do i've the feeling of Xiin and Cara having not only slaughtered an Animal but enjoyed it.

Xiin, i've seen a Camel , but not one beeing slaughtered, and i refuse the sentiment of Johnny beeing a sissy becouse of just that.

Norf,

Those slaughter houses are for buisiness, no sacrifice there.

Cara,

Those muscles are from the miracles of the Gym,not from a juicy beef.

You on the contrary need to put on few stones, so we can shake hands without you wiggling. icon_razz.gif

long time no see sheikh Khayr, how is life?

As for if the Animal = the human? i'am not sure.

There're people who kill human beeings, but i don't know if we could call that a ritual.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Cara:

^Oh goodness yes. There's kidney tennis, the ham shank bench-press, and my favorite, sheep diaphragm gymnastics. The butcher dresses in a tutu and it's really quite moving.

:D:D

*shakes head*

JB, there I was thinking you was actually concerned for the poor lambs smile.gif

NGONGE   

Heh@Cara & Xiin.

I have salughtered a chicken, sheep and a few goats in my time. But I am also an animal lover.

I bet nobody here owned as many animals as I did (not unless you owned a Zoo of course). In fact, I still warmly remember the day when I was eleven years old. I was riding my wild donkey in the middle of the road, with a monkey on my shoulder and my sixteen dogs tagging along. I had a pet cow, a deer and, once, stole a camel. :D:D

Khayr   

Originally posted by Johnny B:

As for if the Animal = the human? i'am not sure.

There're people who kill human beeings, but i don't know if we could call that a ritual.

I fail to see any coherence in what you are saying :confused: