Sign in to follow this  
ManOfWisdom

Why Do Fools Fall in Love?

Honesita   

Fools fall in love cuz they got nothin' better to do....!!! What r we gonna do without loving someone.....its a self fulfillment thing....if one love story doesnt work...it aint the end of the world, move on to the next one...!!! I realized that love is really BS....i was in love a couple of times...and now i cant even remember how it felt....i'm waiting for my next victim... smile.gif !!!

Salaamz

Sue Sue, I have a crash on u;

Tell me, should I be a fool for u?

Never lost my emotions for anyone but u!

But, who the heck r u?

That is my first question for u.

Because the rules were set by u!

Blessed   

Honesiiiiiiiita... finaly found your way back, eh?

lol@ next victim :eek: :eek: . Adiga ma daashid?

Man, I feel sorry for reer meel hebla lol

Laakin, my dear I sort of agree, jacayl is kinda cool, it gets the adrenalin going- goood way of losing those pounds :D

p.s nice 2 ave u bck

Curly   

Originally posted by ManOfWisdom:

Sue Sue, I have a crash on u;

Tell me, should I be a fool for u?

Never lost my emotions for anyone but u!

But, who the heck r u?

That is my first question for u.

Because the rules were set by u!

Luv, I didn't set any rules, it's just the way the cookie crumbles!

And as for whom am I? Is that relevant?

:D

Man-Of-Wisdom-

i appreciate your honesty sxb, and i must thank you for it. smile.gif . i could say pretty much the same about you...yeah, i've noticed a lots of things while i was here (though i have not posted a lot...obviously) but i did notice the good, the bad and the ugly...and YOU my Friend, are a cool cat. but HeY! catch you around eh..?

Mr. Continental help me out plz! I have a crash on Miss Sue. I have no idea if she has 6 children and weighs a hundred pounds but Love is blind! Give me some advice saxiib.

Mr. Continental help me out plz! I have a crash on Miss Sue. I have no idea if she has 6 children and weighs a hundred pounds but Love is blind! Give me some advice saxiib.

Well first of all you need to relax!. Take a shower, put on your macaawiis and then make yourself a cup of Somali tea with haail!. Play some Marvin Gaye Lyric's and then you are all set to come online for some serious sweet talk to your darling sue!. :D

You cant analyze her psychologically until you relax mentally bro so be careful not to judge a book by it cover! smile.gif

Cont.

P.S If you like her badly then I am sure you can take excess baggage========>6 children! icon_razz.gif