Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

The perfect guy!

-Lily-   
KoolKat, I didn’t mean upgrade as in replace him, I meant literally upgrade him to the best he can be, you know, same product better outlook :D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by -Lily-:

KoolKat
, I didn’t mean upgrade as in
replace
him, I meant literally upgrade him to the best he can be, you know, same product better outlook
:D

I know what you meant...But for some odd reason, that song came to mind...

"To the left, To the left,To the left

Everything you own in the box to the left

You must not know about me, I could have another you in a minute

matter fact he'll be here in a minute...babbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

Pujah   

Perfect guy, perfect woman, perfect this and that. first check yourself, you will be suprised to find you're not perfect yourself :D

RedSea   

^keyf and lily,

This is according to Allah, exalted is HE in Might. We are humans in other words inperfect, therefore Allah does take all that into account. So by doing our best in avoiding major sins and repenting from minor ones we can enter the gates of paradise (we can never be perfect offcourse) but with Allah' mercy along with it would make it sufficient for us to make it there. That is all.

And nay dumaashi LZ. Girl is not correct with her sentiments, she siad that cuz she was just too hungary so as expect her comments were little over the top. Anywayz no harm done.

BTW...Diin ayaan ka hadlaynaye, xagay 'to da left to da left' naga soo gashay? :D

^^, xale ayaan heestaas u heesay your brother from another Mother and lets just say he wasn't too pleased with me.

It wasn't hunger talking, atleast adiga excuse aa "baahi aa iheyso kudhameysatay" KK is expecting you to tell her what you meant by all that, and here you are talking about my hunger...

PS:It's true that KK hitchhiked your thread, and as she should.(it turned to 3 pages)

RedSea   

Okay fair enough. I shall explain where I got that so that we could move on with something else shall we?

Firstly, as most of people are aware with perhaps layziegirl the exception, the term dumaashi could be used for various ways that humans can relate. It can be close or distant dumaashi.

The term dumaashi itself can be one of few things. If a brother of yours got married to another girl, you'd be her dumaashi. In this case, I am not your brother. So we can toss that.

Morever, it could be which seems is the only one you are stack with. If let us say my brother got married to you, yes in that sense you'd be my dumashi. But you are not married to my bro, so you arent' there as well.

Where are you to be dumaashi of mine you may ask?

Well..I'll let you figure that one out. it's the only other defination that is remaining yet.

:D

Nephissa   

Red Sea: Is your wife-to-be a Walaween? [Yaa ku habaaray?? :D ] That's the only other logical way to explain this Dumaashi business of yours! And if that's the case, we're all your Dumaashi-yaal, unless you're being to specific here oo walaweenta kala sii dhig-dhigeenin; the wife to be belonging to say clan X[as of Layzie's] and not T,J,B,Y etc.. . :D

Hunguri   

There is nothing called Perfect or perfection for humens. Niyow these girls go far beyond their Chinese menue in men :D . Hey, how about a Faarax of Chinese chicken Biryani ;) . Kool Kat will go for Daal Maash of the Indians smile.gif

Kool_Kat   

Hunguri, Daal Maash maa tiri... daal-maash.jpgeeeeew, yucky Too plain for my taste...I like my man to be a little bit more sophisticated than that...

BadaCas, what? Intaan ka badan isku dhadhajis aa wadaayee naga dhaaf hee...Saan maaba LayZieGirl uga dambeysaa...Sheeko...

^Ar adigaa!!!!

Eeshma haada shuqul yaa walad... (who, what...where did that carabi come from) Horaa Sayidka wuxuu u yiri "af muslim mise af gaal"...So are gonna explain yourself or what

Kix Kix Kix :D Wallahi mafiyoobid. Meeshan aa dhoola cadeynoyaa,ileen xoog aan ku qoslo mahayii...

Nephy,LOL@you never know who is watching. Xaajiga wuu browsgareeya haye? Mr.Dotcom iga dheh. Walle ayan daranidaa? I though inuu mid "Kombayuutarada" kala kaseynin? Yacni,qaluu balaa aan garaneynin,LOL. icon_razz.gif

Salaam that would be ideal, yes, but wallahi what attracts me most to brothers is their love for the deen. I don't care for looks, that is all rubbish. Give me a good personality, and someone who is constantly thinking of Allah anyday! Good post akhi, may Allah Azaawajaal reward you. smile.gif