Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Somali Tourist Promotional Video

Malika   

^The sharwal khameez will do just fine. :D

CL,mpendwa mac mac - seeing you brings joy smile.gif . Had a good weekend?

As I said,once one gets over the bruised pride it is a funny clip. It's healthy to laugh at yourself sometimes..lol

Awwww!! Mpendwa. Mac mac kor iyo sideways. I’ve missed you and I carry your heart, in my heart * gets all misty eyed thinking of her love for Malika*

Had a crazy weekend, I seem to have lots of those these days. But good nonetheless. Glad another one is fast approaching. How is your party calendar going? Got outfits for the xmas, lunch, dinner and party yet? P.s someone told me there is a Somali shop in your neck of the woods with a statement on the window that says- no foreigners allowed. Is that true?

Che- careful now, children are present. P.s I’ve just declassified you now to un-manly man. PJ instead of macawis shame on you.

Malika   

Aaaw CL,party and me? I have retired darling.

Lol@window shop, not that I know of dear,will investigate..heh am assuming its the take away turned mafrish joint..heh

Che - Wishing you the best Habo.

Good luck Che; and no us a faraax.

Malika. Woman retirement is for hags, as i said earlier dont hang up your dancing shoes yet. Plenty of life left in you woman.

Haatu   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

Mpumbavu utamjua tu, kiswahili haki wezi lakini bado. Hatuu jifunze luga kwanzaa alafu rudi.

Mpendwa hali nawe? P.s sibabaeshwe na mlendo shoga.

:D

I feel like saying mshenzi but oh well. :D