Sign in to follow this  
Ismahan

Another test !!!!!!! Nahhh just enjoy it....

Salaan...

Filsaneey:

Really? 10 of them? Woow. Your Armani ookiyaal worked miraculously enough. But I have my worrisome ways. I think that optician made you like a weersho, and that is why you see more things than the average people. wink.gif

Macsalaama!!

Ismahan,

Hello sister, I guess I gave up the keys to the candy store sis lol. I can only blame it on the evil empire call Microsoft. lol

Sis, you must not be keeping up with favor exchange tally, my score sheet says you still owe me. So, keep paying up. Lol

Where is this 10th face that is being talked about? I do not see it.

------------------

wizride.gif

Kowneyn   

I have taken note of your comment lol

As for me I have only two faces opposite in orientation but one in purpose!!!

Kowneyn

Nuruddin   

In the forst pic i dont se no fase Motor Cycle bat if you say ther is fase on it wich i dont se then it will be 10.

[This message has been edited by Admin (edited 04-17-2002).]

Nuruddin,

Walal, I know that you had no bad intentions but please be careful about posting private info (you come across) relating to other people without their consent. Thanks Admin for rectifying the situation.

------------------

wizride.gif

SACAD   

Motor Cycle:

it seems you are speeding above the speed limit. could you please show me your riding licence and insurance?

I am going to give you a citation for speeding and for the hindrance of gacmodees, which is another violation for public endangering.

bad rider!

Hibo   

it is 12 persons and one dog man u guys need eye glasses

------------------

abdulMoti

SACAD,

Speeding? I am always guilty of speeding, however I doubt that you can catch up with me to issue me a traffic violation TIX….. lol…

And just to proof to you that I am not endangering the public, I posted a new signature image that shows me hanging on to the handlebars real tight…lol

------------------

123.gif

SACAD   

Motor Cycle:

you don't play around with the honerable STATE TROOPER, are you? as of now, you are under arrest and everything you say will be used againest you. BOOOOOOOOOOOM.

YOU ARE SENTENCED...& FOUND UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF KOOLO 99, ALAABTII KABAHA LAGU DHAJIN JIRAY.