Sign in to follow this  
Baashi

! J. D. M. J

Baashi   

I’m bored! I can’t do my work cuz some egghead won’t let me finalize my report. Until further notice he said!…and yet deliverables are expected on time! Can u believe that? Whatta nutthole! I want my own business…no boss, no superiors, no instructions, no shit. I got sick of this office politics…ass-kissing, brown-nosing thing that goes on around here with this ******* fake smiles u supposed to put on all the time even when they cut you half…professionalism = slavery! Now, I’ve got that outta way; what’s the deal nomads?

Man! What would I do without you? To u, SL, some glory loud and honor should be given. I’m entertained, informed, and yes sometime taken by surprise of what some nomads have to say…but it’s all good.

Feel much better!…thanks for putting up with this.

Iffah   

^^ Any time.

We should create a page for daily rants.

Ouch...my arm is killing me...damn needles!!

:mad:

LuCkY   

Baashi if onLy you wouLd have posted this topic a coupLe of days ago...man i wouLd have thrown severaL tantrums. redface.gif Now that you have be prepared in advance to watch out for weird fLying object and words-im not intentionaLLy aiming them at you. ;)

So how do you feeL?Now that you got that off your chest.

Changed   

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO GET IT OF UR CHEST......NOW MY DAYS HAS BEEN AIGHT SO FAR..IF ANYTHING COMES UP .....FIND ME IN THIS THREAD .....SCREAMING .....AND YEAH WATCH OUT FOR MY MOUSE....CUZ AMA THROW IT AROUND CARAWEELO STYLE icon_razz.gif

Iffah   

Lol MIzz.. your mouse? your comp mouse right?

You scared me for a min there...I thought u meant an actual mouse...eww. Tho, I should be feeling sorry for the fella...I can't imagine a mouse flying around the room... :eek:

Baashi I feel your pain sweetheart.

I want to work...but I can't!!! We are waiting on a new project within a week.... and until then, we're suppose to chill without pay!!!

Tamina is accepting donations(CASH ONLY)...just slip it in the box infront of my pm. Thanx for your generousity.

Khayr   

Salaamz,

Baashi

The Things that WE gotta put up with me

to feed our selves and family, Allahu Akbir!

Its normal to be frustrated with bosses and co-workers but inshallah what is always important to remember is-TOMORROW THEY WILL YOU BOSS!

So you put up for now and inshallah move up

like a sly fox, Smile and small talk with them!

Fi Amanallah

Changed   

ilhaam.......LOL....i was talking about my computer mouse ......

all this talk about my mouth reminds me of the dentures a lady i used to take care of in a nursing home left me .....i can use those to throw around icon_razz.gif .......now who is ready to be chased my habar dhimatay ilkaheeda ;)

Iffah   

She left you her dentures?? Pls tell me you took it to scare the kids :eek:

...surely you deserve alot more than that if you used to care for her ;)

Macalin   

Tamina is accepting donations(CASH ONLY)...just slip it in the box infront of my pm. Thanx for your generousity.

----

sorry i aint seen cash in a long time--care for a check?

bashi--i don know what to say coz mafahminn waxaa sheegte--am slow i know thnx in advance

Mizz Unique--adiga mungooo i don know what to say

Baashi   

As Salaxuddiin put it, consider this post and many other ones burried somewhere in SOL as Baashi's "youthful indiscretions" :D

By the way J.D.M.J. stands for "Just Doing My Job".