Sign in to follow this  
Legend of Zu

Strange Trends

I think Ngonge, Val, Athena , Tyjwana, Castro and Mr Pierre and some others (e.g rendev and khalaf) should all be locked in a house and see who leaves sane at the end. :D

New trends of SOL- Bloody Confusion :D

Cheers

Originally posted by Tyjwania:

^ What is with this trend to having a signature that says "
previously/formerly known as hebla or hebel."
It seems bizarre to me. Do they think it makes a difference if we know who it was that they were? I guess they just like seeing their old names in print, over and over again. Why change it the first place, if you love the darn name so much? Arrrrggg!

Ohhh! Look i have a fan,sorry walaal,i am already someone's,pretty soon u will read my awguuriyo thread right here on sol,o iska keey iloww dear icon_razz.gif:D

Zu,trends have changed indeed,but people and their Views havent changed jack shiet.

A few people just grew a little more comfortable[Val,Amelia,zu & her group],others are bossy b1tches[telling people theirs holy is correct,screw you Mothaclackers;you are not the boss of no one]

Some others are still plain dumb[Hey dumbazzes?,you probably wont get this coz u are plain stup1d,so might as well call you dumbazzes,no offence],A few as usual are snobs and condencending goons.a handful are quite frankly unislamic and stupidly irritating nacamleeys.I like that group tho',they are stubbonly consistent and repetitive. Others are still throwing cheap jokes here and there[hello,those jokes are stale right about now]. And as usual,we still have the same old seef laboods that come to the defence of islam when they dont have ammunition and guns[Go learn diinta,dabaalyaalyahow]

But some others have stayed original and true.Always been and have been cool under all circumstances.I have always admired their arguments,no condencending voices,no dumb responces,snoby replies,etc etc. I am not gonna name names,but thos people alrready know how i respect & admire their consistency,wit & charisma. What has changed in those people has mostly been more knowlegde and more wisdom. You wont beleive the number of people,including my stup1d self the number of times i have gained from some useful topic on islam and acted on it,or the occasional maahmaah & murti that i use on unsuspecting odayaal or the trivia that i challenged to a date. Such a positive trend is worth mentioning but more importantly,those persons surely have stayed the same.Hey yall keep it up. smile.gif

*BIG SIGH* did i write that?

^^^^ aha...I see you are not so subtle and smooth. well..no harm in harming virtual ppl 'eh?

^^^ Good points tho I'll try to overlook your silly mistake with my name and the following possessive adjective :D

Cheers

Blessed   

Pierre-Faarax,

Be a man and start dropping names.

Lols@ Serenity.

I’m still very syrupy but on a more sedated level. You still don’t bug me, in fact I'm starting to think you cute, just might develop a crush on ya... :D

Latest trend seems to be an obsession with guur and minyaros. *yaawn*

My apologies to Zu & his :D I seriously didnt mean to refer to you as she smile.gif

Jlee & Blessed,i am not naming names becoz you,I & them know exactly who they are. But the day i will burst like a baloon,you will hear it first smile.gif

Originally posted by Tyjwania:

^
:D
and you're one of
them
! He's too chicken to say your name. Puck puck puckkaaak.

^^Wrong :D . I am one of those, as good Faarax Coon puts it, 'who already know' :D .

Originally posted by Pierre-Faarax:

^War ninku isqor badnaa?,Waryee is deji hadaba

Taj,taajiro tahlileey[
]; maxaad la qaxan qaxii sidii digaagda? Aggah!

LoooL aggah :D