Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

Any Attacks on Muslims in London?

Modesty   

Salaamu Alaykum, May Allah protect the muslims in kufr lands! Ameen.

Brothers and Sisters, i heard some Somali muslims were attacked in London today. I heard a Somali man was stabbed as well. So, to the muslims living in London, how is the atmosphere? Are you getting any abuses,subhana'Allah. May Allah protect you all. Also, i would advice for the sisters since they are easier targets to walk with brothers, their dads, and in groups.

^^salam sis;

yeah the guy died in ealing broadway, he was stabed by some youth; a mosque wz attacked in liverpool, the windows in my local one waz broken; and the abuses that i have been hearing is strange as well, so keep ur head up

salam

J.Lee   

Originally posted by Modesty:

May Allah protect the muslims in kufr lands! Ameen.

Aamiin. May Allah protect the Muslims everywhere.

Blessed   

Originally posted by Mizz-S.Lander:

^

yeah the guy died in ealing broadway, he was stabed by some youth;

That was the result of a fight he had with another black youth he went to college with. Nothing to do with Thursdays events. May Allah forgive the brother and have mercy on him.

A few masjids were attacked and Muslim organisations have recieved hate mail (not a new phenomena) but nothing significant yet, Alhamdulilah.

I worry the most about the brothers who were imprisoned without trial. It will now be widely accepted to arrest Muslims without evidence. The bombs erased all efforts made by the Stop Political Terror Campaign. :rolleyes: