Sign in to follow this  
England girl

London clubs

^^^ you started off saying...

I am not here to preach, just to point out that u cant be on allahs side yet partying.

I'm really confused here. On one hand you start off saying that you are not here to preach, but yet you find yourself preaching.

Help me understand here, Madam Preacher, what did you think you were doing when you wrote what you wrote, if your aim wasn't preaching to others?

You'are all punch of weak somalis and not true to your old folks. back in them days somalis would open up their doors anyone that carried their gene and have taken the trouble/responsibility/delight to introduce the lost soul to its people and culture.

Abdillah, why am I not surpriseD? Violence is the solution, I am sure a good smack would go along way, even as far them not picking up another bottle of beer. You are a genius.

Aaliyyah   

girl take it easy , all i said was the fact that clubbing is haraam. when someone preachs they try to tell other to change their ways of life. i am not here to tell anyone to stop clubbing. All i said was that u are not conducting yrself as a muslim individual should if u are doing things that allah told you to refrain from. Do you see the difference yet? or perhaps u are too hard headed? since i sense that u are angry at the fact that i pointed out clubbin is haraam? dont u worry girl u can go on and do yr thing , i aint here to stop u.

wa salaamu alaikum

Ms DD   

It is not fun to preach, doncha ya know?

Actually many people hate to be preached, cos they dont want to hear. Everyone knows right from wrong and it would be ideal if we all listened to each other and give each other sound naseeha.

Although Giving naseeha (advice)is alot easier than taking it.

Shakti   

Originally posted by Cambarro:

It is not fun to preach, doncha ya know?

lol.. so so true

Aliyah, mashallah 2 u for pointing out the obvious so undoubtedly, But no need 2 explain urself. What u said was understood and appreciated by most, including me (thanks 2 ur words, Im now, club free 4 the last 19 hours… seriously, u never know what stone throwing will knock the Shaitan out of someone soul, so carrying on sister…)

Saalixa   

In case you do go out, Keep your eyes peeled for Shaykh Shaq and Akh Brothaman. They're expanding their party-crashing gig. Goin' worldwide with it. . They're cool tho. No fire-and-brimstone here. For the ladies, it's all Ukhtii this and Ukhtii that. Straight shooters too. Expect a "So Ukhtii, what's your Wali's number".

i dont go to clubs

But that would be a cool club to attend

dont u worry girl u can go on and do yr thing , i aint here to stop u.

Madam Preacher, this is a new low, even for you.

If you read what I wrote for what it really was meant for, then you wouldn't have came at me with your cheap shots, instead you would have answered my question.

I never once said what you said was wrong or right, I just pointed the obvious to you. The obvious being, you held a sunday sermon without wanting for anyone to notice.

All you had to do was say what u said, without tip toeing around it. Why are you scared? nothing wrong with preaching.

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

quote:dont u worry girl u can go on and do yr thing , i aint here to stop u.

Madam Preacher, this is a new low, even for you.

If you read what I wrote for what it really was meant for, then you wouldn't have came at me with your cheap shots, instead you would have answered my question.

I never once said what you said was wrong or right, I just pointed the obvious to you. The obvious being, you held a sunday sermon without wanting for anyone to notice.

All you had to do was say what u said, without tip toeing around it. Why are you scared? nothing wrong with preaching.
Lazy, loooooong time...So You have been alive and sound?

The Sheikh has just arrived also :D:D

Aaliyyah   

Devilangle sister u are very wlc, and i intend to carry on with allahz help ofcourse. As for lazie sister take it easy, i just dont like to be called a preacher. Since i dont consider myself to be one. All I wanted to say was those who club to start to reflect on themselves and just that dey be aware of how misguided dey r. May allah show us all da right path aamin.

wa salaamu alaikum

chubacka   

why is this here when the last post was in 2006? I jst spent about 20 mins reading the whole damn thing! :mad:

why are these ole posts so interesting anyway?