Sign in to follow this  
roobleh

Six Steps to Perfect Kiss

Zafir   

Reading the books prevents French kissing one's self behind a mirror. Kissing is like turning a key into an ignition to get things in motion, if one doesn’t know how turn the key into the ignition, nothing will ever get started. In addition, you ladies should quit discouraging these young men, unless some you would like hosting a make out session for educational purposes only.

Aaliyyah   

Zafir walaal u have western and unislamic ideology. The only advice I have is if you want a close intimate relationship do it in a halaal way. Get married.

wa salaamu alaikum

Aaliyyah   

In addition, you ladies should quit discouraging these young men

Zafir , that is what u wrote walaal. which u were implying somali ladies should encourage their men for a change.

Anyhow, it was an advice. take it or leave it.

wa salaam

I used to be the Director of the United Nations Kiss Department (UNKD) in the 80s ,,,,, life without kiss is nothing, love without kiss is a lie ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Now lemme give u a lesson that can help you please your wife/husband ,,,,,,, see the next post ,,,,,,,,,,

1)ANGEL KISS

This is a sweet, comforting kiss. Gently & ever so lightly kiss your partner either on the eye lid or right next to the eyes.

2)CHEEK KISS

A friendly, "I really like you" kiss. Often the preferred kissing method of a first date. With your hands on your partner's shoulders, gently brush your lips across her cheek.

3)BUTTERFLY KISS

With your faces less than a breath away, open & close your eyelids against your partners. If done correctly, the fluttering sensation will match the one in your heart.

4)FREEZE KISS

Experiment with this fun kiss. Put a small piece of ice in your mouth, then open mouth & kiss your partner, passing them the ice with your tongue. It's an erotic and sensual french kiss with a twist of cold.

5.)EARLOBE KISS

Gently sip and suck the earlobe. Avoid louder sucking noises as ears are sensitized noise detectors.

6.)ESKIMO KISS –

With your faces less than a breath apart, gently rub your noses together.

7.)EYE KISS –

Hold your partner's head with both hands and slowly move their head in the direction you wish your kiss to go... then slowly kiss up towards your partner's eyes and give them a tender kiss on top of their closed eyes.

8.)EYELID KISS –

While your partner is resting/sleeping with eyes closed, very very gently kiss the spot right below their browbone. A very intimate kiss.

9.)FRENCH KISS

The kiss involving the tongue. Some call this the "Soul Kiss"

because the life and soul are thought to pass through the mouth's breath in the exchange across tongues.

10.)FOREHEAD KISS

The "motherly" kiss or "just friends" kiss. The forehead kiss can be a comforting kiss to anyone. Simply brush your lips lightly across the crown of their head.

11.)FOOT KISS –

An erotic and romantic gesture. It may tickle, but relax and enjoy it! To give a toe kiss by gently suck the toes and then lightly kissing the foot. It helps to gently massage the base of the foot while performing the kiss.

13.)FRUITY KISS –

Take a small piece of fruit and place between your lips (juicy fruits such as grapes, strawberries, small pieces of pineapple or mango are ideal). Kiss your partner and nibble one half of the piece of fruit while they nibble the other until it breaks in half, allowing the juice to run into your mouths.

14.)HICKEY KISS (dont if u light skinned)

The object is not to draw blood, but to gently leave a mark that will prove your interlude was not a dream. This is often included in erotic foreplay.

15.)HAND KISS (somali favourate kiss)

Gently raise her hand to your lips. Lightly brush your lips across the top of her hand. Historically this kiss was performed with a bow, which showed deference to a lady.

17.)HOSTAGE KISS –

Cover your lips with tape and get your love's attention. When they come near, make noises like you're trying to tell them something and motion as if you can't get the tape off. Once they remove the tape from you to hear what you're trying to say tell them: "I've been saving my lips all day just for you!" Then kiss your love passionately!

18.)LETTER KISS

Send your lover a kiss in a love letter by writing the letter x several times in a row at the bottom of a letter such as XXXXX.

19.)LIP SUCKING KISS

When kissing gently suck on their lower lip. This can be very exciting.

I've always wondered if the older Somali generation ever kissed. Hard to imagine.

Rooble interesting posts you have up here lately. Are you preparing for something?

Puuja LoooooL ceeb whats your hoyoo gonna think of you if she finds out you been giving out lessons like these.

Zafir you’d do a lot for educational purposes wouldn’t you ;) . Maybe you can volunteer for the next instalment of "doing it". We might have to change the rating in this place soon redface.gif

roobleh   

Rooble interesting posts you have up here lately. Are you preparing for something?

Hello Dear Intuition,

I have been preparing for awhile.lool To be honest, I like to perfect everything that I do. This is the way it feels like to be with someone who do not know how:

lion_20kiss.jpg

JB, brother I need to hire you as a consultant!

I see. Would this be any better?

I was thinking the brothers could use it to practice on. Just lean in to the screen and follow the previous instructions posted on in this thread.

funny0201.gif

Rooble does that help :confused:

Hunguri   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

15.)HAND KISS (somali favourate kiss)

Gently raise her hand to your lips. Lightly brush your lips across the top of her hand. Historically this kiss was performed with a bow, which showed deference to a lady.

The most romantic kiss :D . I love this sort of kiss. The best and most respectful ;) .