Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Tarawiix

Haye, Haye, Haye, you are one to talk. I don't think you realize half the things you say most of the time HornOfAfka. For instance, how am I yelling? How do I fit in all of this? I am not the one who swore and said

Walahi I see so much more young Somali girls donning the hijaab (the one with indho-shareer),

You probably thought you knew what you were talking about since you based your views and its entirety over several individuals you come across(which clouded your judgement overall)and to top it all, you swore on it. I called you out on it and in return, instead of saying

LayZie, I shouldn't have to swear and talk of subjects I have no clue about, you just came up with

Now what do you have to yell about? Acudibilaah shaydaanka iska naar walaal.

TRY AGAIN SONNY BOY

Gabbal   

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

Haye, Haye, Haye, you are one to talk. I don't think you realize half the things you say most of the time HornOfAfka. For instance, how am I yelling? How do I fit in all of this? I am not the one who swore and said

quote:

Walahi I see so much more young Somali girls donning the hijaab (the one with indho-shareer),

You probably thought you knew what you were talking about since you based your views and its entirety over several individuals you come across(which clouded your judgement overall)and to top it all, you swore on it. I called you out on it and in return, instead of saying

LayZie, I shouldn't have to swear and talk of subjects I have no clue about, you just came up with

I said I, me, HornAfrique, moi am seeing much more Somali girls donning the hijaab. I didn't say that is the case for all Somalis or even majority/minority of Somali girls. I said I, moi am seeing more Somali girls doing that. Meaning my own two eyes, get it? It is what I am noticing, and not what is necessarily correct for all the Somali sisters. Now why should that bother you I wonder :confused:

If you do not wear the hijaab, it is your business. I could care less. I wonder why Somali girls wearing the hijaab should bother you?

Sky   

^^ War ninyahow aniga waxaanba la yaaban ahay gabadhaan LazieGirl oo si xun uu la hadleysaa HornAfrique. She needs to be taught the values of respect. Horn warkiisa waanba ku farxay, laakiin gabadhaan waxaan uu maleynayaa inay gabdhahaas ku maseersantahay. Maxaad ka suge qof isu yeertay Waxmatare.

Tuujiyow, walaalkiis taas kamaanan ka fekirin, but good idea. I'll try to help my people. But after that waa one-way ticket to Somalia (or Arab Gulf hadaan meeshaas shaqo fiican ka helo). Caruurtay inay iga qurmaan doonimeyo. All I needed in the first place is waxbarasho, lacag iyo baasboor. Dee sedexdaas hadaad leedahay, meeshaan maxaa loo joogaa nooh?

I love this song: Qiime waxaad ku leedahay dhulkaaga hooyo.... So true.

Dhulkan aad jaceyl ou heysaan hada ayuu idiin baahanyahey. Ula taga ceydiina iyo habaar kiina.

Cey meelna idinma geyneyso whether u're in dhulki or on the moon. Everybody stays away from a dirty mouth with a cautionary moral tale. Except others who use the same technique, which is why Sky and Tuj are bigging themselves up.

Tuj, yr words should be deleted yet again. Even in Ramadan if u dare to call someone qashin after Sky has used worse language and was reminded not to, I wonder do u two not worry about your sawm or what? U can have a strong opinion without resorting to bad language and name-calling. And in this month of all months we must be on extra guard.

Astaqfurulallah min kuli dambin cadiim.

Originally posted by Viking:

Abortion is always blameworthy but people are forgetting how many young Somali boys actually have (unprotected) pre-marital sex. The number is probably higher for males than it is for females but the difference is that it is the females that actually GET pregnant. This makes them an easy target for all parties, ironically, including the promiscuous young men.

THANK YOU!!!! I was waiting for someone to mention this. I wonder if Khalid Bin Walid Masjid ever address issues of Somali teen boys/men??? Hmm...I rather listen to muxatharooyiin else where..... Tariq Mosque perhaps smile.gif

MMA soomali mah maah baa jirto 'god walaashaa ka qodin hadaa qodina ha dheerin ku kufi dhoontidaa ma ogidey' and another one that goes 'markuu qof ku xumeeyo dhaanka kale u jeedi'. I hope you sit down and think seriously about those two. Mar baan ku arki adoo guurguuranyo oo ilin kaa dhadaneeyso markaas intaa ku caawin lahaa hadaaana laadh beerka kaaga dhufan yaa traitarun kabiirun. Adii kuu dharantahey ilkaha aad taagtaagtey.

RAMADHAN KARIIM

Qac Qaac   

ppl see it, while they are leaving islam bit by bit, sub xanallah.. pls don't make this thing, gender war, it is a somali problem, that we all have.. think about solutions.. and no blames pls.

^Thats a miracle considering I could neither read nor write 2 years ago! How am I supposed to keep on improving if snobby people like you keep on putting me down! Naa naga tag!

P.S. Hold the claps Naku please. :D

Originally posted by Femme:

MMA
soomali mah maah baa jirto 'god walaashaa ka qodin hadaa qodina ha dheerin ku kufi dhoontidaa ma ogidey' and another one that goes 'markuu qof ku xumeeyo dhaanka kale u jeedi'. I hope you sit down and think seriously about those two. Mar baan ku arki adoo guurguuranyo oo ilin kaa dhadaneeyso markaas intaa ku caawin lahaa hadaaana laadh beerka kaaga dhufan yaa traitarun kabiirun. Adii kuu dharantahey ilkaha aad taagtaagtey.

RAMADHAN KARIIM

Ar xaa galabsaday? Anigii aw baariga ahaa maa saan la iigu booteynaa. Kaasmaayo haku haroosato aakhiro samaan ahaa. Haye, dagaal maa rabtaa? Barxada nageey, aniga baari maadaama aan ahay gabdhaha lee la dagaala oo dagaalkood waaba ku baashaalee, oo meel in ordinary times la taaban karin ayaa iska taab-taabsanee. Soo bax banaanka, soo qaado buumahaa iyo buujimahaa oo ilkahaa sheegeysid iga soo rid. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Bishaaro, aarbiitaro ka noqo meeshaan adiga.

Anyway, soon wanaagsan, walaashiis. PS, maah maahda waa u gaftay, too. Maku saxaa? Mise waa kaa ganbistaa?

N.O.R.F   

There i was thinking it was a topic on the vitues of Tarawix prayers, i should have know that it would not have generated 4 pages of pure 'calaacal'

Originally posted by Northerner:

There i was thinking it was a topic on the vitues of Tarawix prayers, i should have know that it would not have generated 4 pages of pure 'calaacal'

These threads are usually funnier than any joke in the joke section. :D

The whole thread and finally seeing Ngonge's post caused the library staff to tell me off for laughing hysterically.