Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

Online / Offline personalities, are they the same?

Delilah   

i'm way more expressive on-line than i am off!!! I guess thats the beauty of the internet: it gives you the freedom to express youself to the fullest!!! :D

Abdinuur   

I write like I was taught...but during offline, I talk alright. I don't like to use slang language or misspell words when I write. Imagine if I did that and it caught up with me and all of the sudden I am writing slang or using improper words on my Thesis Paper...now imagine that... ;)

Tuujiye   

Same..having fun in this world and I neva stress...because stress is for loosers..Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa...ilaaheey tuujiska hanoo kordhiyo aaaaaaaaaamiiiiiiiiiiiiino...

I'm bit like u Historian

online...I joke with the brothers even flirt with them (u guys know who u r) but offline I wouldn't dare to look him in the eye...im so shy.

thank god for net though...u discover ur other side

x_quizit   

I'm basically the same offline, if not more expressive, im too lazy to make up another persona online, so im just me, off or online.

im accually a 500 pound swedish man living in my grandmothers basement. i thought it was about time i stop living a lie, this is my "coming out" if you will.

Cheeta   

im accually a 500 pound swedish man living in my grandmothers basement. i thought it was about time i stop living a lie, this is my "coming out" if you will.

do u still fancy the opposite se$x, or do go both ways?

LuCkY   

Some ALien pay No Mind.

ActuaLLy Im toLd Im a Lot crazier and funnier offLine but pretty much the same overaLL.

I'm actually a little less expressive on the net. In real life I tend to rant and rant and rant, and when I'm finished, I rant some more.

Also in real life I'm not as concious about my spelling, since I'm speaking rather than writing. I tend to fuss over grammar and spelling when I'm writing, and such completely irrelevant things as coherence icon_razz.gif

I don't know about you guys, but I'm a really good people-reader, so I find it slightly unsettling to talk frankly about my feelings to someone online, as I can't see their facial expressions.

I am still tryin to figure out if I am the same person in off/online....

I have just prepared a protocol to determine my personality. simply a list of Online and offline attributes... I will let you know when I finish my data gathering and analysis.

Cheers

Im the same on/offline, dont see the need to change my persona. Though, I have to admit the internet has made me more easy going when coming to expressions. I miss the usage of body language. :(