Sign in to follow this  
Janna

Black people and intellect level

Pureblood has the dumbness hereditary gene [Wink] come to my ward son i will re-arrange your gene cells for you....freee of charge.... i will make sure i remove all the dumbness..... [big Grin]

Okay SON smile.gif

Janna   

Personal attacks never seem to end. Keep them coming, it entertains me during my long breaks in university.

Am I dumb? No. My smartness has to make up for black students who have dropped out in many of my classes. Lectures always look my way, expecting for me to disappear within weeks, taking the footsteps of the many black students who have left the course due to lack of determination.

The black individuals who have resources available for proper education fail to take advantage of the system, depending on the welfare to provide for their basic needs. Few black politicians and business owners exist. Black people may have been Kings and Queens but not today. History has changed. The past is not relevant to the status of black people today. They are able to detail their suffering but fall short to improve their future. Talk is cheap, action speaks louder. Instead of remaining in denial we as individuals should encourage one another to progress.

Black people have mastered the dancing. :D

Guhaad   

Originally posted by ALexus-:

Talk is cheap, action speaks louder. Instead of remaining in denial we as individuals should encourage one another to progress.

Black people have mastered the dancing.
:D

:D "1,2 step" they sho have, they also mastered

1. elevators, ironing board (physical than mental)

2. sports

3. music

4. welfare system

we must also realize, some of the circumstances that most Blacks find themselves are socially constructed. we must not only track the 'animal' that bypasses the system but also the one that created it in the first place.

Lol at Hayam's comment.

This dork is in no university she is a nothing more than an Aunt Jemima (Somali version).

All your blabber is backed up by zero evidence.

Do us all a favor and bleach your skin like Michael Jackson and leave the race.

PS: For all you Somalis out there that don't consider themselves "Black" I got news for you buddies, go ask any white person to categorize you into an ethnic group, they will call you BLACK. So save all your pure nonsensical arguments trying to tell us that your Cushitic or Arabs or whatever else some of yall may concoct to explain away your shame in yourself.

Peace

ScarFace   

Okay SON

pureblood you supposed to call me daddy...son ;)

ALexus come on now if you was in university you would have figured out there's also the chinese students who came to lectures and slept through the whole 2hours........quite funny always wondered what the hell they did @ night......also seeen a lot of white and asians droppin out......so stop yabbin about blac's and do something with yourself........why do you care about black/somali/asian/white nowadays its every person for themselves.........

Now i suggest you go hit them so called books :D

PS: For all you Somalis out there that don't consider themselves "Black" I got news for you buddies, go ask any white person to categorize you into an ethnic group, they will call you BLACK.

So you are black cuz the white man says so. You gave too much credence to how others see you. Would have been better if you came to your own conclusions about your identity.

Unfortunatly the white man does catogrize me b/c its a white man's world.

So it doesn't matter if asians,hispanics or even you consider yourself.

Im sorry to say it but its true.

For example, why the hell to ppl consider Halle Barry, black? After all she is half white,but since she has that tinch of black blood white ppl decided to call her black and we all consider her black. Like I said that was just an example to demonstrate that white ppl do the catogarizing when it comes to race

KEYNAN22   

Alisomali, so you basically identify as black because the "white mans world" tells you so? How pathetic,and disgusting really redface.gif

Somalis are Somali first then African and then global citizen. "Black" and "white" is a social construction mainly used in America, and stems from a racial hierarchy inherited from slavery times, and now they poison the world due to their strong position in the global media.

You calling yourself "black" means that you are submitting to this social order and denying the great diversity in Africa and the rest of the world. Somalis and people from the congo are as much different biologicly as we are different from those who come from Yemen or Turkey.

The majority of Somalis are a special African type that resides in the horn of Africa, as north Africans are a special type of people that resides in the north of Africa.

I'm sorry but me and a person from Nigeria have nothing more in common than i have with a person from Korea or Sri Lanka, we only share the name of the great landmass called Africa (never mind the distance) and skin colour due to tropical sun radiation, nothing more.

There is no common language family, there is no such thing as African culture that extends through the whole continent, and no historical connection between Somalis and Nigerians. So why accept this narrow minded grouping, just because of such a superficial thing as skin colour, which is a result of tropical adaptation and not biological connection?

We shouldnt descend to irrational categories such as "black", "white", and "yellow" since they make no sense.

Human diversity is not simplistic, and the diversity among us should be celebrated rather than oppresed by grouping people in such careless and unfounded divisions.

Europeans can atleast be proud of being quite far ahead than Americans on realizing these redicoulas groupings.

Tuujiye   

Ali sxb we are black yes and is not because that is a white man world.. when you think like that sxb, you are making your self lower than the white man.. So come on man!

the girl used an example of a black drop-out student..looooooooool.. In the United states and Canada, the most Drop outs are White.. White people have all the money for their kids to be in school and yet, their kids still leave school and become something else... You should look at the graduates in the united states and Canada.. they are 60% non Whites walaahi.. Mostly Indians and Chines or Japs... Just because the country you live at has fewer blacks don't mean every where else is the same.....

One more thing, being in University don't make you smarter than anyone else..After all we have people who say they are in University and think like you!!...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

"Black" and "white" is a social construction mainly used in America

Keynan you made my point for me. Before I came from Somalia I did not think of myself as black as far as I (and I bet all of you) was concerned I was a Somali and a Muslim.

Anyways I came into to this social construction that considered me black. Remember most of America's social construction were made up by the white man, and that is all I was trying to say, Im sorry if I was misunderstood, but then again you made my point for me, you essentially agreed with me after calling me all sorts of names.

So why accept this narrow minded grouping, just because of such a superficial thing as skin colour, which is a result of tropical adaptation and not biological connection?

Come on buddy you need to stop livin in la la world, your skin color decides what kind of jobs you get, if you get pulled over by police in the streets and if your country is going to be infested with poverty and disease, b/c the crackers(white ppl) have stolen the world's resources. So i beg to differ with you, but that is bad for me, b/c as they say ignorance is a bliss, and my friend Keynan you are one blissful person.

Peace

Unfortunatly the white man does catogrize me b/c its a white man's world.

So it doesn't matter if asians,hispanics or even you consider yourself.

Im sorry to say it but its true.

Hmm....who is the insecure person again?

First, all Somalians are NOT Somali-- as in the ethnic group. Teda kale, all Somalis do not have the same biological father, and the faster we acknowledge that the better it will be for us smile.gif

Maf Kees   

Originally posted by Pure blood:

First, all Somal
ians are NOT Somali-- as in the ethnic group. Teda kale, all Somalis do not have the same biological father, and the faster we acknowledge that the better it will be for us
smile.gif

And this dude needs a refund from Elementary school. His teacher must have locked him up in the toilet, when the other kids were being taught.

Zafir   

He also drank water mixed with shuban from the toilet while he was locked in there. Hence, his blood isn't as pure as he would like us to think. :D