Sign in to follow this  
AfricaOwn

I noticed Somali girls are very observant

Faheema.   

Originally posted by
-Lily-:

^ LoL, is it just me or are men's shoes becoming pervatised? Next thing you know you won't be able to compliment a man on his shoes! What if they're really a nice pair?

:D You're right, a lot of woman nowadays look at a mens shoes before anything.

^^^^Are we referring to the length here or the width, or the design, mise just plain old nice shoes? icon_razz.gif confused farax..

Well I happen to know some story about a farax with orange socks and short black trousers (MJ syle)- lets say the dude was scared for life after he heard her laughter...

Cheers

Faheema.   

^ Well, it will have to be a combination of all of the above, length , width and style, that is what makes it a nice pair of shoes smile.gif

-Lily-   

LoL Willamina , for your information, I look up first, then steadily work downwards, so shoes are naturally the last thing, but not the least ;) .

Legend, of course a really nice pair of shoes are ones that have all the above mentioned qualities, compliment the trousers and the whole outfit, and show a Farax took interest in what he wears, and as such, will most likely be immaculately dressed for any given future occasion, one hopes.

Lol @ the topic.

I have photographic memory and I swear it's so gay sometimes because I remember how many times a guy wears the same shirt,pair of shoes even trousers ect.There is something really unnerving about a guy who boasts about his dress sense/originality and you're left wondering where it is?Lool

-Lily-   

LoL@how many times, now that's going too far XP. That's only because we think about such stuff when we consider our clothes.

Whilst it's a plus, dress sense is the easiest thing to change if he is a decent Farax. It's just clothes for God's sake, it's what's underneath that matters (metaphorically you perverts).

AfricaOwn,

Observant is an understatment my friend.

Lily

Legend, of course a really nice pair of shoes are ones that have all the above mentioned qualities, compliment the trousers and the whole outfit, and show a Farax took interest in what he wears, and as such, will most likely be immaculately dressed for any given future occasion, one hopes.

LoooL hallelujah girl, sing it to them! If only they took the damn time to work on this qaulity :rolleyes: