Sign in to follow this  
Hassan_B

Boys Will Be Boys

Hassan_B   

Boys Will Be Boys...

I think this is good follow to the "oversexualized muslim male syndrome."

The article below discuss the effects of the sexual liberation on women:

Moreover, the world which has been increasingly shaped by secular egalitarian gender discourse has not proved to be the promised land than the younger Greer had prophesied. As she now writes:

‘When the Female Eunuch was written our daughters were not cutting or starving themselves. On every side speechless women endure endless hardship, grief and pain, in a world system that creates billions of losers for every handful of winners.’ (p.3)

She goes on to suggest that the sexual liberation that accompanied the gender revolution has in most cases harmed women more than men. ‘The sexuality that has been freed’, she writes, ‘is male sexuality.’ Promiscuity harms women more than men: women continue to experience the momentous consequences of pregnancy, while the male body is unaffected. When the USS Acadia returned from the Gulf War, a tenth of her female crewmembers had already been returned to America because of pregnancy aboard what became known as the Love Boat. The number of men returned was zero.

Another consequence of the sexual revolution has been an increase in infidelity, and a consequent rise in divorce and single parenthood...

I've read the first portion and will be finish reading it soon. Check it out and express your thoughts.

Sophist   

Very enlightened brother- had the pleasure to listen his Friday Qudbooyin couple years!. Articulate and humble.

S

Sophist   

Haa walaal!. He is a one of the few english speaking scholars that I have time for. Although I might disagree with him on certain things, he is nevethelesssomeone who is doing great service for our religion and thus I respect him massively.

One intelligent brother, may Allah shower him mercy.

S.