Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

Calling on All Somali Undergraduates in London

RE: Somali Mentors in Local Mainstream Schools

Dear Fellow Cybernet Nomads in Greater London Area,

I am looking to recruit Somali undergraduates in London universities as mentors in local maintreams schools, hence i would be most appreciative if any interested students both male and female are able to contact via private mail.

many thanks in advance for your anticipated response.

Sayid

I have just being pointed to the fact that people might be wary about responding under thier aliases. consequently, if you are interested in this job please email me on sayidsomal@hotmail.com

many thanks in advance once again

Ibtisam   

^^She is far too cynical to consider such thing and she hates kids...particularly Somali boys smile.gif:D

Cynical lady, here is your chance to make a difference in the future generations. We need Somali kids to stay focus and get educated, reconsider your stance please. redface.gif

Ibtisam   

^^I sent an e-mail to everyone with your details yesterday. So if they are interested they will contact you directly. I will see most of them today, so I will bring it up as well inshallah.

^^She is far too cynical to consider such thing and she hates kids...particularly Somali boys

I second that, sadly am not as benevolent as the rest of you. Hope you’re successful though.

I sadly am not as benevolent as the rest of you. [/QB] it sad - lack of benevolence is what makes most of our people a bit malevolence.

but thank you for wishing us a success.

Ibtisam   

^^^Ouuuch redface.gif

CL I hope old age will change your mind and you will be one of those old helpful ayeyos. smile.gif

Sayid Will do, I don't think you need to twist peoples arm to get them involved. I'm sure you will have plenty of people to pick from inshallah. In fact I worry you are going to have too many volunteers. Good luck.

Ibtisam,

i have 25 schools, all wanting at least 1 or 2 people to make choice at the end as to who to hire or even both, plus some of the secondary schools want 3 or 4 people as most people won't be able to commit no more than an hour or so and consequently won't be able to see many students. hence i am looking for a good (about 50) high calibre people from the somali community, educated and BENELOVENT.

all will be explained in the preliminary meeting. And believe me i would choose quality over quantity even if it means i end up with 25 people.

hope you can come to the preliminary meeting at least.