Sign in to follow this  
Guhaad

My Picture

Baluug   

Yeah, my avatar is none other than the "Macho Man" Randy Savage, but I ain't no wrestler, doesn't mean I'm a wannabe.....

Guhaad   

Ok Kaf is back, quick replies to those who posted on the weekend.

Codetalker,

it is enought that 30% of those who voted thus far think you are a h.a.t.e.r, just don't tell me that you are included in that vote, dumbo. and how do you get posts, i never see you write?

Bes,

right on. you drop something to the net, it will be picked up

Pucca,

simple as that. thanks

Allamagan,

thanks. just tell him i said wazzup

MC Xamar,

i think the problem is not the picture itself, shid, i think i read somewhere that maybe it is not love that hurts, but the person we love. meaning the picture is bothering some people cuz they feel intimadated or what i call h.a.t.e.r.s(a symptom that Codetalker has and can't hide).

The vote is splittin in Two. will see which side it tilts to.

I think the 1st thing this poster out to do is edit the title. "MY AVATAR" instead of "My pic".

Now that we got that out of the way, why would anyone on their right mind use a picture of a real individual, especially if the picture of the person is the same gender as you.

The comments I found odd was when poster said he selected the Avatar because of the smile. (maybe someone needs to re-evaluate which team he is playing for eh???)

I don't blame this poster for using another man's avatar, because I remember Liban The man switching on/off of other men's Avatars, but atleast Liban the Man didn't create a topic about the Avatars he was using.(Hi Liban the man, I'm just using you as an example)

Which brings me to my next question, what will you benefit off the poll, poster??

Who on earth is capable of PMing someone to ask them to remove an avatar that isn't theirs to speak off, a bunch of weirdos you lot are, well keep up the good work.

Guhaad   

^excuse me for my language, wallahi, I never take-it-up with the sistas, and everybody should know that. i got much respect for them.

but member 968 compelled me for the first time to say something of the opposite. member 968, and i hope this doesn't get edited, amma call you the Anti-Islamic witch , cuz of your wicked comments about Islam, but if you had any mind of you own, it would have made your realize...amma just leave you alone, cuz addressing you is like knocking...

that is why i say 'no comment' to your nonsense. tell it to the air and trust me you have more chance that way

Mariam,

a dream-breaker, please. i hope she hasn't lost hope in life.

member 968, i am guessing you posted here cuz you are either bored or just couldn't find where to get your 600th shot. in both cases, congratulations smile.gif

Gabbal   

I really believe this has become on of the wierd cyper habits of Somalis. Why in the world would you use an image of and individual you are not and at the same seek attention with it :confused:

Basically, leave the individual's picture alone.

Guhaad   

HA,

i am not seeking any attention with the avatar. the picture to my knowledge was for the picking. as you know cyber world is not a reality show it is more like a movie, all the buildings and cars and people who are damaged, killed, and burned are nothing but mere indho-sarcaad.

i think by picking on this avatar i have done more harm than benefit, cuz the picture of a broth who was a member sometime ago have taken the attention of many nomads. i am not here to be watched, i am here to participate. the vote was just to see what people thought, not a big deal.

I am saddened that i have to put time into your question but you haven't voted in my poll, i guess that is how politicians are!

-results will be announced two weeks from now, though the poll will stay open to a later date :cool:

Janna   

Originally posted by Kafaaxiye:

HA,

as you know cyber world is not a reality

Cyber world isn't reality, you are right. I'm not ALexus during outside vitual world. ALexus is a petrol-head car junkie, who I have created via cyber world. With some outrageous views on women and Somali's. Also a rebel while in Somaliaonline. :D

nemo   

Cyber world isn't reality, you are right. I'm not ALexus during outside vitual world. ALexus is a petrol-head car junkie, who I have created via cyber world. With some outrageous views on women and Somali's.
Also a rebel while in Somaliaonline.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL indeed you are ALexus..

Janna   

Originally posted by Kafaaxiye:

^^Alexus, i don't believe U. you act the same way you do cyber-wise in real-life. a rebel is a rebel, forever
smile.gif

Don't let my character fool you. The character ALexus. allows me to be a person I'm not. Kafaaxiye, can you not distinguish the differences between reality and virtual world?

For example Kafaaxiye, you have chosen the avator of the handsome guy because you want everyone to perceive you as a good-looking person. Have I hit the nail on the head?

Guhaad   

^i would have responded to U had i not known U! Y don't you take the mask off! busted~

Originally posted by ALexus.:

Have I hit the nail on the head? [/QB]

Can you pound it little bit harder, you have it on the right spot, but its still not deep enough smile.gif