Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

WHY- plz answer

N.O.R.F   

Why is it that u ladies tend to make an issue over things which males would often consider to be minor?

For example if a man attends a wedding in which he is busy helping out and fails to acknowledge a female freind even though it was through no fault of his own, why does the female throw a tantrum the next day?

Why is it that u ladies tend to make an issue over things which males would often consider to be minor?

:rolleyes: .

Northerner dont try to understand women saxiib coz you wont be able too. Just do the ((logical)) thing and try to manage their unpredictability. Thats if she is off any worth to you as a friend. Otherwise throw a tantrum yourself and see what results smile.gif , you never no it could be just the medicine.

Northerner i don't think that's any reason to make a fuzz about it..I think ur friend just went blestic for no reason....anyhow's there r so many ppl we always don't acknowledge everyday and i consider that to be normal..u know..Specially when ur bussy, or u have something to do. I think ur friend thought that u was ignoring her or didn't want to approach her..Either way's I believe all u need to do is just tell her that u was 2 bussy' trying to coop everything else. And it wasn't u done intentionetly. Sometimes people take things differently, not everyone is the same...so brotha luck' with ya friend...she's just making a fuzz about small things...all she needs to do is relaxs cuz'things like that ain't big deal...Jaw

Blessed   

Originally posted by BARWAAQO:

U call that minor? :eek: :eek:

So, did she hit you the next day?
:D

The next day :eek: Girl I'de have him out in a minute, feedh sucuudi baan ku suuxin lahaa right then and there....shidh!

But honestly. I agree with sujui on this one. Although, I would've simply asked my mate why he is ignoring me.

However, there are times when we of venus may exhibit what to you may seem to be strange behaviours. I doubt that any explanation will clarify your question. So I guess.... you boys will just have to endure :D

N.O.R.F   

LOL@barwaago and ameenah- feedh sucuudi!!!!!

Shujul, bro i try to understand but sometimes it like heading a brickwall!

Nova yr thinking on the same lines as myself, when some one does sumthing like that on the regular u just think to ya self whats the point?

Shes stepping on very thin ice put it that way!