Sign in to follow this  
Aisha

What's up with that?

Aisha   

I hate it when white girls think I'm mad at them, or even worse, 'after their man' when they're dating a black guy!!! So they start glaring me off and being rude to me! Whats the deal with that???

Like awhile ago I went shopping with my girfriends, and there happened to be a white girl with a black guy in the same store we were in. I didn't even notice her until she walked past me, clutching her boyfriends arm, giving me the worst look!!! I was like whatever, just let it go! The funny thing is, for the rest of the day we just kept on bumping into them which made her think we were following them, hence the attitude we were receiving! To piss her off even more, me and my friends would check out her boyfriend infront of her(even though there was nothing to check out which ment we had to resort to our imagination).

More recently, I was at work and was serving a black guy. While I was serving him, his girlfriend appeared out of nowhere and put her arm around him(aggressivly might I add which actually scared him), giving me the 'yeah,I'm with him' look! So I turned around and gave her the 'do you want me to smack you out' look!!!

I do not give a damn sh*it if a black guy wants to date a white girl!!! I don't understand why these white girls that I've seen think that I actually care who a black guy is dating. Don't you think ppl should be over this issue already???? I thought they were until now! :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, do you know something I don't?

Do you think there are white audience in these parts that might give you an inside as to why few white girls give you the looks? What were you thinking posting this topic? we are not white, we don't know why those girls in the two incidents did what they did, but let me be frank with you here, without sounding rude.

This thread pissed me off, and the more lines I read, the more pissed off I got and here I thought the snow storm outside of my home was bad, but your topic just flat out angered me.

Please, isku noqo oo quraan isku aqri and thank allah that these pple ineynan ku cayuumin.

Aisha   

Please, isku noqo oo quraan isku aqri and thank allah that these pple ineynan ku cayuumin.

Can you please translate this sentence?

...i didn't know a post can anger some ppl.....relax, was just venting...

aish dont pay attention to layzie! she has major issues. lol

layzie has been diagnosed to be severing from ghetto fever! major symptoms includes lashing out when anybody dizzes a brotha, or gets in that ocean!!

dont fret aisha, the white gal is insecure and knows that shes temporary! unlike layzie who worships them. caajib...!

Ameen   

Assalam alaikum

Rudy brother....your posts are jokes lol. Not one post ...not even two...lol...but all your posts. You speak your mind (which I respect) so keep turning average threads into hot ones.

But you forgot to tell lazy not to take your comment to heart...which I think she may. SO LOOK OUT Rudy, shes coming for ya lol.

And Allah knows best

Ameen   

^^Your Starting to sound like the Americans before they invaded Iraq (Bush standing and preaching that the war will be over in a couple of weeks), but Lazy...maybe shes like Iraq, hard to hold down. Full of energy and pride, fearless and a strong sense of faith in which she keeps inside.

You never know Rudy, if she brings it, maybe you'll find yourself in a tight situation my brother lol.

And Allah knows best

homie! u sound like a rockie! believe me, bush be like an appetizer before a meal than dealing with xalimos like layzie!

she will eat u alive!! from head to toe!! loool...u german!

i think i was that black guy at the supermarket ,,,, still don't understand why you behaving like that ???? Are you Ok ????? I didn't know it was you Aisha ,,,,,,,,,,

Ibtisam   

^YOU mean the one she had to restore to her imagination to crack a smile :rolleyes: No wonder she had to close her eyes :D Waxaaba meesha kuu mii aarkiin :D

Aisha   

loooool......u all crack me up!!!

ibti, thats' a good one! Jacaylbaro, I think it was you that I saw. I do seem to recall that ugly green hat and that white corny smile lol

Thanx Dabshid..lol