Sign in to follow this  
Thierry.

Another Somali youth has been murdered

Thierry.   

Earlier this week a somali youth was shoot in the UK. he was 19 years of age.

We saw his family couple of days ago and they were devasted.

May Allah forgive him for his since and grant him heaven.

What is so shooking is the lack of covereged of this story, Brittish people are very sensitive of gun related crimes these days.

Yet not a single newspaper mentioned the incident even London tonight did not have the courtesay to mention the story

May ALLAH(SWT) shower his mercy on my dear and lovely brother. Ameen

I knew the deceased very well. He was a sweet and lovely young man, modest in character, respectful and generous. Just a mention of his beautiful characterists. May Allah reward him jennah and forgive his sins ameen.

May his family have the strenght to deal with this sudden loss and have the believe that we are all here as visitors and our final home awaits us.

wasalaam

He was a young male, he was a black male, he was a muslim male. There strikes against him, right there. Since the news shows and newspapers care only about profits, they only cover news they percieve is important and will genereate public interest. Therfore, the young black muslim male is not mentioned. Nobody cared before, nobody cares now, and no one will care in the future.

May allah make his next life, better than this.

Oh my goodness...I haven't heard anything about a somali boy being shot. Thierry/AL...where did it happen? When? do u know by who? Has anyone been arrested for the murder?

May Allah have mercy on his soul. samir iyo iimaan. Condolences to his family and friends.

LuCkY   

ILaahay ha u naxariisto.

Samir iyo Iimaan for the famiLy and friends of the deceased.

Sad...aLways hearing about someone getting murderded...may the kuffars ALL burn in heLL. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Justice shaLL be served!