Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

can somebody help pls?

Juxa   

legend of indho-yar, i notice u found the tirtirid button smile.gif ani lee ha i tirtirin, calashaan dabeecada ka aradanahay oo waan xanaqi.

lst.......the the love over-flow, learn my friend, we women simply are leaders, discipliners, teachers, lovers, mothers and that other word i cant write here :D

tuujiye quuq badnidaa adi, time aa nabad doon noqoto la gaarey, calaashaan waa ramadan mar dhow.

under-dog, how was yr trip? did any of the nomads invite you for bariis? or waa lagaa kala dhuuntey?

No T, it doesnt bother me at all. The only people who care about these things are peasants. :cool:

And Zu, is trying to take my cherished position aka Evil Mod. But Alas, even after that little 'spectacle', I still think he is HOT ;)

Originally posted by underdog:

Barwaaqo, were you caught sleeping on the job? or was it a karma for the misuse of past power?

Hi UD,

Misuse of past power? Heh..that's a laugh!

I resigned because my perception of a lot of people in here changed for the worse, including some whom I previously considered friends, and I felt I couldn't really step back and put everything into perspective without taking off the hat. That's all.

Bloody Xaliimos and Farax's..they wont quit..

Tuujiye..nac nacda dhaaf...sxb....haddii kale Jiinteele oo kala aan jilibka ku wareejinaa...lol... waa fahantay aa u malaynaa

About Athena...What can I say..i looove da damn woman...she is as close as eva...

for the time being

Cheers

Originally posted by Tuujiyee:

AER..kaalay adiga saqajaanimada jooji nooh..ani hadalka markaan kugu dhahaaye nadiif uu ahaa markaas baa adiga iyo odayga indhaha yar yar oo budka gaaban wato baa boosaneero ku dhex riday..seecaml...anaa nadiifatul cadiima yaaqee...

Tuujiye, saqajaanimada macalinka ugu weyn baan ka bartay dee...adiga. Beentana iskadaa...wax aad taabato oo nadiif ah maba jiraan.

underdog   

Originally posted by Aeronwen:

I resigned because my perception of a lot of people in here changed for the worse, including some whom I previously considered friends, and I felt I couldn't really step back and put everything into perspective without taking off the hat. That's all.

So it was one of those "You can't fire me cause I quit" deals huh?

Underdog; Adiga You are tryna stir some innit Mate?

Brown, if you tilt your head sideways and squint you'll see that everything looks different.

under-dog, how was yr trip? did any of the nomads invite you for bariis? or waa lagaa kala dhuuntey?

Juxa, the trip was great...the nomads kept a low profile, no ones wants to be seen in public with me....I don't blame them if I wasn't physically and mentally attached to myself I'd leave underdog at a bus-stop too.

Juxa   

now now now, such a wonderful guy like you should not be left in a bus-stop, maybe inside the tube but never in the rain ;)

too bad tho, u went to london at a time of unrest, when too many dhoorayaal were qasing the city, insha allah next time, reer ukeey will have their old dignity back, those who strayed will get their senses back and we will be happy ever after :D

Qac Qaac   

what in the world, is this?.. first of all thanks for replying to my topic.. but what in the world are u guys talking about, and what's with this ppl fighting..

maxaa idinka dagaalkiina ma dhamaado miyaa, ani waa ogtihiin, ani wax makala cesho, as a matter of fact i like fights, i think the admin could use it for making this place a hot place, and get more ppl that way, as long as it is clean u know..

Nune duqa adiga maxaa dhahday horta, how many times i have to tell u i don't understand ur somali.. oo budka aad la dhacday, and specially about the qarax stuff..

waraa tuujiye, afkaaga iga du', nacallaa iyo... ooops.. can't say that, i got carried away..

juxa, abaydiis waran, hee maxaa tirina, waxaa ma qashay miyaa qac doesn't ask for help.. who mis lead u.. don't tell me is tuujiye..

and the kenyan person in here, i don't even know if it is she or he.. maxaa waaye quc qucdaan aa sheegeesid.. qufac maa ku haayo.. and i don't mind sheikh nuur coming here.. about time this placed is used for something beneficial.. since no one took time to participate in islam section.. why don't u bring islam in to general section too.. or better yet, it should be in everywhere.. but i don't make the calls.. ( tuujiye stop laughing).. uff.. ma iska qoslee adi..

and gabadhaan shaati badalka badan, what r u calling urself now.. aerowayen.. what is that... pls can u say formerly know as.. such and such.. damn can't keep up anymore.

p.s. stop high jacking my topic.. or i would return the favour too..

Tuujiye   

Yarka..QUCQAC..looooooooool..waraa qufac dhuus aa haayo hala yaabin..lol..

Qac meeshaan maxaa ka dhoocooyo nin yahoo xoogaa naga sii cashar in history..lol

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Qac Qaac   

waraa adi feebaro dii aa wali ku heeso miyaa, i am here saying can somebody update me, and u saying cashar ka bixi.. horta update me, then i would gladly give a presentaion out of what i see.. ciyaal koolo waaxid..

Juxa   

waxaan maqli jirey, balaayo sheeg, dagaalka sheegeesin aaway, ani mugoo ma u jeedi. aduunka nin aa gubey me thinks :eek:

nagu kala wad ma jirtiine :D

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

and the kenyan person in here, i don't even know if it is she or he..

**Waves at Quc Qac with his third leg**

**Waves at Quc Qac with his third leg**

LooooL! Walle wax baa kuu dhiman :cool:

UD: I hear you dawg; I hate the new breed of Mods[btw: They can all go to hell & back on gaari Dameer; I am just kidding! It was about time dee] :D