Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Four gifted siblings between ages 10 and 16 enrolled at the UI

Aaliyyah   

Blessed well said sis n lol@ crazy moms dreams I know eh caruurta hadii wax laga badbadiyo maybe they gonna hate us and hate school balance wa lo bahanyahay wa kugu raacsanahay. And as ismalura said she doesnt mind my inaderayaal as long as they are smart lol..so ill pick a smart one for her shekada chinesekana halkaab baan ku dhafana.lol

Ninanc naa ilaahay ma taqaan waxba kama xadin loool. waxaygu business ma aha wa lilaah uun iyo in aan ka fakaro the next generation of my family markaan gabadh sida ismalura kusoo darsado familiga icon_razz.gif

Che iyo MMA waa niman jooga. Somali waxay ku maahmaahda af jooga loma adeego lol..businesskiinana bari hore ayuu kacay maxa so dhigay...faan badana inantu icon_razz.gif

salaam

Aaliyyah   

Aren't you one considerate farah. Thank you I will look into them all...laakin mesha odayal baad kasoo buxisay loool :(

laakin am all for the nurture viewpoint. Marka I could marry a burger flipper and produce a smart kid if i provide the right environment...bt then with a burger flipper comes financial issues so it wouldnt be so much of his genes but that his lack of career will interfere with my environment loool unless I was filthy rich and could do without his income...

salaam

p.s. mashAallah so proud of them all..

Good gene raadis maala maroyaa. Laandheere iyo tol badis lee Soomaali lagu ogaa, maanta yaa dheecaan wanaagsan oo caruur wada caqli badan lagu dhalo yuu ku jiraa maala gaaray? Waa wareey.

Teeda kale, Eebba caadil waaye, hadduu mid genius yahay, ciyaalkiisa inay noqon laga yaabaa. Mid haddee dhoore iska tahay, inay ciyaalkeeda noqdaan laga yaabaa. Rabi waa caadil.

Aaliyyah   

lool che I meant to say most of the ones you posted were too old for me and Ismalura.

But, I agree this one is young & gorgeous...

Ismalura uu ku ficnaan laha..she could make use of his perfect genes loool..

MMA you are right am not really for the nature theory...it is all about how one is raised. iyo dabcan ilaahay wuxu qadaro..

salaam

Aaliyyah   

^^ I fail to see the distinction lol...

Anyways, NNC iyo koolkat iyo aniga aya specialty u haysana match making..

inta ka badan loma baahna..waxa la yidhi ida kuthira dabaakhuun fasada maraq (if there are too many cooks the food gets spoiled)..marka shekada hanaga waalin lol

salaam

Ismalura   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Ismulara and Aaliyah-how about you start with this
and here are few more
. Their genes might not be as good as those Indian parents but it's good start bal idinkuna bring something to the table.

@ Che Now you are talkinng ;) I always knew from you username that you will bring good ideas LOL.

Alliyah's wonderful thread on gifted kids turned in to matchmakers.com. Didn't people here me say that we can go to the --- bank and make a choice not just on brains but on everything else..... Ha nalaga daaya fowdada hadii kale waxyaaba kalaan ku hadli doonaa.

Aaliyyah   

^^ lool Ismalura you are right. I think anaaba ugu horeyey markaan chinese ku offer gareeyey. I take the full blame..

haye lets not go off topic again smile.gif

Continue ppl with the positive comments....

salaam

Ismalura   

Aaliyah putting us back on topic why are you underestimating how much genes can influence people....can't you see how much of your daddy's girl you are? Mise qof kalaan kugu khaldayaa horta LOL

Aaliyyah   

LOOOOL Ismalura. I am so muchh like my dad cuz of the way he raised me as opposed to his genes. Alhamdulilah..

Even though I do believe genes do play some role, the ultimate thing that makes a difference is your environment and experience.

salaam

Ismalura   

Aaliyah trust me if you were brought up by an aunt you would still be a lot like your dad...may be not as much but still....

To understand how important genes are just look at the physical appearance....most people look like either one or both of their parents. Hereditary is strong I tell you.