Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Four gifted siblings between ages 10 and 16 enrolled at the UI

Aaliyyah   

^ The funny thing is ppl tell me I look like my ayeeyo...And, most ppl don't think I look like either of my parents. So, it is all relative...

Anyhow it is late in the night its like 11:30 pm here. I am off to sleep Ive to wake up early tomorrow like 6 :( ..

take care hun.

salaam

Aaliyyah   

what was I thinking saying I look like my ayeeyo warkii baanba ku dhameestiray lol

Anyways, my point was if you take a kid who might have came from families who are not educated and you give him the right support and the right help you can produce a smart well rounded educated individual. Where likewise you can take a child from educated parents and who knows maybe isolate him and he probably can turn out dumb (not that it would be ethical to do such thing just hypothetical)..

haye waan daynana laakin aan ku dayno environment baa labada si muhimsan hadii kale we would be doomed to believe that if someone is not smart then they can never get a smart child and thats one damn pessimistic theory...

good night...

salaam

Ismalura   

Aaliyah there was a psychologist who was a huge advocate for the environment side of the debate. I forgot his name but he argued, very strongly, that If he is given a child from any backgroung he could turn him/her into a thief, a doctor or a magician. Marka kii baadba i soo xasuusisay markaad tidhi "take a child and isolate him..." LOL

Anyway, I always thought that it is 50-50 but thinking about the world today may be environmentigaaba ka sidata.

I am guessing in aadan 6 kicin saaka saad xaley kolba post u soo qoreysay :D

Somalina   

lol@Aaliyyah iyo Ismalura.

Ismalura, walaaley bangi aan boqolkii badaneydey lagu kala sarifin, ha nagu sheegin please. Aaliyyah oo waxaan arkey Chinese ku soo sharxeysa, markaasan Taleexi idea-diisa ila fiicnaatey, maxaa yeeley;

1. Wiilasheena (PhD holders) oo joogaan sidee Chinese gabadheena qaaliga ah loogu soo hadal qaadi karaa on SOL? ;)

2. Aaliyyah oo waxaan arkey side business meesha ku camiratey LOL. Caqli badanaa gabadha, ilma adeeradeed ayeyba kula rabtaa. :D

Horta fowdo maxaa waaye? waa aqriyaa ereygaan mar mar n I never bothered to look it up.

Anyways, kaftan aside, waxaan idin rajeynaayaa in ilaahey idin siiyo caruur caqli badan leh oo caafimaad qaba. Aamiin.

Eid Wanaagsan kuligiin.

Aaliyyah   

lool Ismalura that was an american psychologist Edward Tolman but he is right to some degree. And, I am glad we agreed...and no i did not wake up at 6 rather 7:30 and it was my sister who woke me up with soo much effort she was this close to pour a water on my face as she didnt want me to be late from my class not that she did but she was like threatening me anyways yeah I should minimize my posts and manage my time better I slept so late...all thanks to you...

Nina nc Thanks for the duca xabiibti. Adna sido kale baan ku rajaynaya. Ciid wacan oo wanaagsan tan teedana alle ha nugu simo cafimaad farxad bashbash ,cimri dheer iyo cibaado suuban insha'Allah..

Can't believe 2011 is around the corner. I definitely need to realize many of my new year resolutions that were never implemented ...lool

salaam

p.s. kalmada fowdo aniga waxan u aqaan rabsho yacni chaos..saas baan filaya..Unless u are talking about something else lol..wouldnt know!!!

Ismalura   

@ Aaliyah I saw your posts and I was like walee 6 meynan kicin. I woke up too late for a group project and had to take a taxi to school. Aaniga walaal i kiciso iima joogto meshan ee nasiibkaaga qarso.

New year resolutions like waking up at 6? Aniga 2009 kuwii ahaa baana sameynin. Just try and make a new start everyday waxba ha sugin sanad cusub ee; new day resolutions camal LOL.

@ NinNc inshalah we will raise the next leaders of Somalia or should I say Canada. Imagine my daughter, from NDP by the way, taking over from Stephan Harper willkiisa ! :D LOL

PS; Fowda waa shoobaro waxad dhahdid adiga ileen ree Xamar bee tahay ee. Aniga I am a combination of many things including ree Xamar so I know both words ;)