Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Libya: More than 400 children infected with HIV

Emperor   

Yet US and the EU vow the evil Bulgarian nurses are innocent, What is wrong with this world :mad: :mad: :mad:

Read the story

Just Imagine those poor lovely kids, hopeless, and what if they were Americans or EU nationals, Aduunya wareer baa dhici lahaa :mad:

Cara.   

You have evidence they are guilty of the crime?

From the same article:

Experts, citing allegations the nurses were tortured to confess and evidence from AIDS experts that they were not present when the outbreak began, say Tripoli is using the medics as scapegoats to deflect blame from Libyan officials.

Emperor   

^^^Sxb be sensible, of all places with high rate of HIV epedemic, first time I hear the name Libya next to HIV(not necessarily mean it doesn't have the virus at all), but strangely the number is huge and more importantly the case is only about kids, young children that will not in any way get the virus from sexual intercourse.

Don't be so blind, how on earth could this happen? If there is no involvement of older people around them, and don't tell me all their parents hosted the Virus or may be the Libyan did it. We know the goverment is corrupt, rutheless regime like any other in the third world but they wouldn't do such action, and for what after all its a Muslim country.

Sxb gather your facts, be aware there are lots of agenda's hidden but whatever evil they did to our people this tops the list for I don't understand what the motive was, least of all aiming for the young of a young I mean less populated nation.

OOh and as you say evidence matters most, how come America and EU, the two most powerfull entities claim their innocence before making any effort whatsoever to prove, knowing that they held in prison and under investigation for this rediculously heinous crime.

Maf Kees   

I think the kids got infected by the dirty needles. Think of heroïne addicts. If this is the case, because I'm not sure. Than the Libyan government is to blame. But pissed I am, those poor kids' lives are ruined.