Sign in to follow this  
Baashi

Cartoons: Freedom to Abuse

Khayr, I am the flattered one ;) - It beats the candy and flowers on v-day -

Castro - I refuse to be outraged by something that is supposed to do just that - I refuse for someone to calculate my reactions, especially, by silly cartoons – The more their cartoons enrage us, the more they will be drawn – Besides, I choose to see the humorous side of it – Can’t kill the infidels for trying -

Castro   

^ Well that's one way to deal with it. But before dealing with anything, we need to recognize it for what it is and not confuse it for something else. We're on the same page.

Castro   

^ Though we are on the same page, I can't say we're on the same paragraph. :(

I don't burn houses, flags or anything else for that matter. I deal with it by, first, raising my own awareness. Recognize what's going on and why and second, by raising the awareness of those around me. With increased awareness comes the possibility of becoming more active and engaging in things that make a difference. But that's another Oprah show.

Sorry about that, been wanting to ask someone that question for awhile - My apologies, if it seemed like an insult :D - But I have been debating about this issue so long and people were being so ignorant that I dropped it and moved on - People are being judgmental so they don't understand no matter how you explain it - But the irony here is, why didn't the muslims get outraged like this when thousands of muslims were being killed in Palestine and Iraq - If we can't stand up our each other, how can we stand up for Mohammed (PBUH) -