Sign in to follow this  
Jurnee

Pet Names in Public

Jurnee   

My cousin recently told me about how she was at the doctors clinic in the waiting room where there was a Somali couple also waiting. This couple were calling each other 'habibi, sweetheart, darling etc, etc...'and my cousin was telling me how disgusted she was in this...in her words, 'she felt lab labo' and she didnt approve of that sort of suuro. She is older than me and couldnt see what was so cute about it.

Personally i think its nice to call ur spouse by these terms but to a certain extent. What do u guys think? And what about things like holding hands in public... are there islamic rulings on this type of behaviour, and if not would you approve, or even do it urself?

Wiilo   

Personally, I think it is very nice to call ur spouse such names, but there has to be limit, I mean I won't call him sweerheart, darling, etc in Public, and oh yeah I'm a big fun of holding hands. I think it is very wonderful and Romatic thing to do :D

Go figure:................

Thanks Wiilo ,,, you read my mind ,,,,, good point ,,,

Me too ,,,, Love to hold hands ,,,,,, don't care if it's public ,, why ,, ? she is my wife ,,,,

Gacan bay ka sheekaynayaane weliba dhexdaan qabsan lahaa markaasaan hadba dhinac ula laafyoon lahaaa ,,,,, ma cid baa i dilaysa ?

Iga dhaaf yaanan wax kelena ku darine :D:D

Sow ma aragtid .... anigii buuba iga qajilsiiyay ,,,, hada waa inaan xamaamka galo oo aan soo weji dhaqdo si qajilaadu iiga ba'do :D:D

Hadii kele yaa korba idiin eegi karaaya ?? :D

Alla xabiibi maahee waan dhaamaaye ,,,,, ma ninkaygan sheekha ah ee habeen iyo maalin salaada iyo ducada u taagan ,,,, maalintiina SOL dhex taagan ee wacdiga iyo wanaag faridda ku qasaaya ,,,,

Waxoogaa contract kii hore ayaa iga dhamaaday markaa kii 2005 ka ayaa hadda ii yimid as a general secretary for United Nations Love Department (UNLD) ,,,,,

Wiilo   

Hahaaha waan Qoslay oo hadana waan Qoslay :D

UNLD sectratry la baad ma loo baahan yahay :confused:

Go figure:....................

Dee mayee laba secretary lama wada qaadan karayee laakiin waxa aan u baahanahay Deputy ,,

Hadii aad interested ku tahay soo gudbiso CV ga iyo wixii supporting documents ah ,,,