Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

THE WHOLE PACKAGE

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

quote:Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Kool_kat, what is your dookh marka ??

5240105_gal.jpg

^^^He is the ideal "WHOLE PACKAGE"...Tall, dark, handsome, successful career, family oriented, not to mention
RICH
smile.gif
Tell me you are kidding :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Som@li   

The whole package,to come into this conclusion too soon, she must be experienced! watch out!

Jac ,Are you playing a game here, Are you actually the one you talking abt. smile.gif

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Tell me you are kidding :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No I am not kidding...R u kidding for asking me if I am kidding? ;)

ayaanick   

I'll tell you what I think you should just come clean..and tell us that the girl told you that "you were the whole package.." don't be shy it's okay....it's a positive thing. Only Allah knows what being the whole package means to her.

Bottom line....you are the whole package...hahaha!!

Ariadne   

my whole package sensitive artsy types, writers even, who have a hint of femmeness. With anti-social and geeky tendencies.

Vegetarian or vegan... and well travelled. Who has a stable job that earns enough... to live comfortably. And tall did I mention tall? No Visigoths with a love of rats! ... but open to eveyone else

Ha Hero

Vegan? Bisinka. I hear they want to open up a place where vegans can meet. A sort of "dating" service coz they shouldn't be around meat eater if they are real vegans. I found this concept very confusing. If you are a true vegan you shouldn't be entitled to a partner, no animal products right?

Jaceyl... LooL

Lazigirl... Loool very funny but not very nice attack, I have to admit i was thinking the same thing when i first read this post lol.

Zu...Where was she looking lool what r you implying? On second thoughts don't answer that.

Ariadne   

Vegan is not even that hardcore of vegetarianism.

Fruitarians( they only eat fruit and nuts that fall off trees so as not to harm anything living) are the most hardcore on that scale.

Herbivores need mates too and there is no such thing as real vegan ( alot of my firend and past relationships have been meat eaters.) Its just easier if we have a similiar diet that's all.

As for the website I think there are a few out there already. Like www.vegweb.com