Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Beyonce - Man Dance

STOIC   

EWWWWWWWW.....Now I have to look for something to detoxify with that shiittty... redface.gif

EDIT: Warning the video below may contain content that is inappropriate for some users.

:D:D

Cara.   

Oh to be precise, this is Neeko, Somali dance. Sort of watered down mapouka.

Seriously? That's a watered down version of another dance? :eek:

:D @ Pucca .. you are very odd abaayo.

how can you not have a problem with the first vid .. and say "ooooooooooooooooooocccccccc" about the second one.

The second one served to cleanse my eyes of the filth in the first vid .. restore the balance if u will ;)

Pucca   

the first video was a silly cadaan man doing something totally silly. He was barely dressed but he certainly wasnt dancing dirty or shaking his *** on camera. His video was clean..disturbing but clean.

The other clip was shockingly disturbing...dirty and disturbing.

ps. i do take offense to being called odd...i'd prefer you did not go about calling me odd again. Thank you.

STOIC   

This video was posted on my friend facebook wall.This is the most funniest Somali video. Sexual content Warning .I don't know if this kid was joking when he was shooting this video, but it sure damn raise some eyebrows!

Double EWWWW

Ariadne   

i take this west african dance class and see so much of the nation dances in that dance minus the skill ( the jumps and kicks) and graceful arms movements... it is more or less west african dance basics