Sign in to follow this  
Prinz

The Djibouti hypocritical talks

Prinz   

Well, as you see the official timetable for Ethiopian withdrawal, as signed by the Shiekh Sharif wing, and the TFG would officially come to an end later today, just a few hours left!

and no signs of them Ethiopians pulling their troops out of Somalia so far, rather they're sending fresh soldiers to newer zones, as the latest of them were heading to Dooloow, and Luuq, in Gedo region.

2ufv8te.jpg

So, it's clear now that the so-called Djibouti talks have proved to be just maaweelo iyo shimbirayahow heesa!.

Gaaladu dhagar badanaa!, the only outcome of the plot was the alliance oo la kala jebiyay, Shiekh Sharif and his brother Dahir Aweys oo madaxa la isku geliyay.

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by * Prince *:

So, it's clear now that the so-called Djibouti talks have proved to be just maaweelo iyo shimbirayahow heesa!.

... the only outcome of the plot was the alliance oo la kala jebiyay, Shiekh Sharif and his brother Dahir Aweys oo madaxa la isku geliyay.

Well, Don't tell that to all-knowing XINN. He should have buried himself in shame along with his demagoguery about peace caravan.Instead, he may well come out and tell us another Sheekooy sheeko. Dammit!

Nothing to trumpet about,but I did say the whole purpose of the talks were to weaken the opposition. Now,tell me if Shiek Sharif's signature matters anymore?

^^Ma banjarin caravanka nabbadu. Waxaa banjaray waa caqliga dadka qaarki. And there is no making up for some people's caqli deficit adeer!

I'm with Xiin on that peace caravan but i agree with Che that caravan wuu banjaray. It is a matter of time in naqaska lagu qabto then uu dhaqaaqo hadana.

Abtigiis   

JB, validating how I felt about your position on South Somalia. Just on the other thread, you agreed with Nuune there is no hope in peace deals wedded outside Somalia. See! the problem is you are acting, and sometimes forget to get your acts right- like all bad liers do!

Adigu waxaa tahay kuwii la yidhii:

Baadida ninbaa kula daydaya daala kaa badane

Oo aan hadana dooneheyn inaad hesho daa'im abidkaaye

I always support the peace wherever it is ,,, Africa, Asia, etc.

Dagaal lagama daalo miyaa ?? ,, 18 years and still on ,,, people are dying everyday and it is not what someone can watch anymore say muslim or gaal labadaba.

Shirka Jabuuti was Shimbirayahow heesa as long as the real fighters are not there but still was a ground for some figures to sit and talk face to face.

I support peace ,,, and i support the one that is bottom-up.