Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Ok females what is your dream date?

Qac Qaac   

Silance the thing is that u tried ur best... if someone takes it.. u won, if no one takes it, u still win... so good effort bro.. we need more of u here..

Gabbal   

I see my writings have been taken waaaay out of context and basically my thread hijacked :rolleyes: :D

...but I still thank u for your input, especially the xalimos ;)icon_razz.gif

Hornafrique here is my Dream date:

I turn the corner to my house and I see roses spread around the path...pink, yellow, red, white rose petals leading up to a long sparkling white limousine driven by the one and only Usher .

There is my date holding the car door open for me...I slowly walk in a daze towards my waiting ride and climb in. HE sits next to me and the chauffer closes the door.

The limo pulls out of the driveway and heads north towards the mountains. I turn to him "where are we going". HE answers with a smile "Be patient. Its gonna be a while...but trust me the wait is gonna be worth it."

I lean back on the soft, cushy leather seat and sigh. I could get used to this treatment. HE reaches into the little fridge at the side and pulls out a bottle of Fanta :D . He carefully pours two glasses and hands one to me. I think to myself...What a gentleman.

He asks me if Im enjoying my ride..a take a small sip of the Orange Fanta and murmer "Oh yes.".

Then as we bend a turn in the road he....

Femme Fatale..wake up...wake up

"Oh stop it!!!Just 5 more minutes please!"

Femme wake up right now! ITs time for fajr..Hurry

"Nooooooo...Please LEAVE ME ALONE. What the heck. Get out of my room daanyeeryahow. Who gave you permission to come in. GET OUT!!HOOOOOOOOOOOYO!!"

WELL THATS HOW MY DREAM DATE WENT BEFORE I WOKE UP. :Dicon_razz.gif

Wiilo   

Loooooooool@Famme_Fatale, that was some hilarious shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidh :D:D:D:D Daaaaaaaaaaamn it was just a dream.....stubiddd dream ................ Huh..............

Jecliyaa..........

Qac Qaac   

Usher!!!

No wonder why jamaicans are getting married to somali girls nowadayd, they are the next best thing, since we can't find usher, and celebrity..

Wiilo   

Looooooooooool@Qac qaac, i guess it only happens in Canada dear................'cause that is where a lot of Jamican live.........

Jecliyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Qac Qaac: icon_razz.gif

Did you seriously expect this guy to be in my dream date? :rolleyes:

32.jpg

Wiilo: NO jamicians here dear...only INDIANS and CHINESE.. :D

Wiilo   

LOoooooooooooooooooool@Femme Fatale..............

NOOOOOOOO Usher...........

Chinese huh....maxaa rice ka aa rabtaa inaa ka cunto miyaaaaaaaaa(kiddin) :D:D Ony Somalis Lama Goodle, fara dheer.........

Go figure.............

BN   

:D:D:D:D

Horn, ma qolkaan baa wakhtigaaga ku lumeysaa? Ma su'aashaan baa hablaha ku waasha? Waxaa u maleynaaye inaad tahay nin siyaasi ah...laakin waan khalday.

Waxaan kuu sheegi lahaa waa sedex:

1. Barashadaada dhamey.

2. Shaqo gal(bilaa lacag waxba ma sameyn kartid).

3. Xaas fiican raadso :D

Mise shukansi bes baa doonaysaa? :D

Gediid   

Horn Bari wuu suroonayaa ee waxba ha ka qorin.I bet he's written down all the good juicy points in uu kaa eryo meesha ayuu rabaa ee dheeg ha u dhigin...... ;)

Now intaas kadib saaxiib only one point hasn't been raised yet and thats thats the dress code habeenka aad qaali lulla wadeysid.

Me personally I believe in bright colors(red,bright green,orange just to name a few).Where else would she look.You are a product on sale habeenkaas why not be like a walking talking supersign right out off Times square.Meel kaste eey eegto bam its you or a reflection of you.There's nothing that can beat that.You know how the Faranjui say first impression is always the last well I say first is always the brightest.... ;)