Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Team NGONGE

NGONGE   

I didn't. I was planning to do so this morning but the people here hardly gave me the chance to do so.

Actually, you may be able to help me here. A colleague of mine came to me first thing this morning and gave me a sealed envelope. She said there is another addressed envelope inside this plain one. She wanted me to promise to only open the envelope if something happens to her! Now I have the envelope on my desk and the burden of aiding and abetting a suicidal maniac in my bosom. What should I do? :(

Malika   

^Ah,she is testing you.She wants to see if your trustworthy.

Or

You can only breech the trust if she has been depressed and in the past showed signs of mental illness.Even counsellors/therapist can breech that confidentiality contract if the person is or has the intentions of hurting themselves or others.

NGONGE   

^^ I think she is and she will. :(

ps

Will finish the story after lunch. Now I have to go get me some shiisha to clear my head. This woman truly spoilt my morning. :(

Ibtisam   

Her husband/ boyfriend might kill her, save her Ya Ngonge!!! OPEN IT. (only if you have seen her act strange, comes to work bruised & scared or she is been stalked)

How long do you have to keep it for??? and...Why you??

Nehanda   

NG - Take it home and live it intentionally on top of the diner table for your missus to open and read which with no doubt she will relay the content to you. Alas you would be secured in the knowledge that you did not directly break her promise but at the same time you are informed to take necessary action.

NGONGE   

^^ I just wrote a synopsis of it in PM to someone! Are your ears pricking you? Want to read it? ;)

Anyway, time I got on with finishing the dream. Wont be a minute. :D

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

^^^^ Wuxuu ku leeyahay - Amitav Batchan (sp) aa u eg tahay!
:D
ma aqaan wuxuu saas kuu yiri , may be adoo Milk shake ka dhergay ayuu ku arkay!

Cheers

Let me put this in language you do understand 千里之行,始于足下, now let me be ,so I could go on that path and find you know who.

Cara.. :D:D