Sign in to follow this  
Baashi

Polygamy in U.S. | Black Muslims turn to polygamy

Baashi   

Sheekhoow this is it :D Philly is minyaro paradise per this report :D Go for it buba. My man Castro is on his way I take it. Don't let him beat it to you buddy. The city of brotherly love is now the city of minyaro love :D Haha

^^Horay iima waddid awoowe! I may as well fish here in SOL instead of going all the way to Philly..

Castro kuma dhaco :D , if nothing else, age, strong & Opinionated wife, and shortage of blackseeds will get in the way!

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

if nothing else, age, strong & Opinionated wife, and shortage of blackseeds will get in the way!

I take it none of the above is a hindrance for super sonic xiin? heh!

^^It become so common these days it lost its appeal yaa Val :D !

Serenity, super sonic xiin has a strong and very opinionated wife, but age :D is not a factor like it's for good Castro [illaayay uunbaa ka weyn odaga]!

ps--salaam girls, waan carraabayaye'e!

^horta 'carraabayay' ii micnee...

Waad salaamantahay adiguna.

And age is no hindrance for my good atheer, his personal values and principles are. With his charm, he can have any number of women - should he choose to. smile.gif

Baashi   

Haha, Xiin don't waste ur time in SOL. Philly is the sure thing budy. I'm telling you. The practice made to NPR. The ladies there will take u in provided you qualify for the task. It can't get better than that. Now don't lose ur nerve my man go for it and report back how thing go down in Philly :D

Nephissa   

Tis not surprising! Muslim or not, these men are known to have a thing for a badonkadonk, big or small and everything in between. Kuwii oo diin 4 u fasaxdy helay, maxaad ka sugi! :D .

BOB   

Baashi,

What about you? when are you going to get the second,third or even forth for that matter? :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Tis not surprising! Muslim or not, these men are known to have a thing for a badonkadonk, big or small and everything in between. Kuwii oo diin 4 u fasaxdy helay, maxaad ka sugi!
:D

Maxaad ka sugi lahayd dee ....... waa lagu hurgufayaa nooh ,, :D

Lama lama deeey ....

Baashi   

BOB, trust me buddy managing one household in Qurboland is extremely challenging. Kids with all their blessing are pain in the neck -- they are full of energy and if you want to have them spend less time in front of TV or video games you gotta get them out of the house and have them entertain themselves with sports. Too much work wallahi.

Awoowe danni kaa adag :D Hibaaq, Haboon, iyo Idil oo i wada dhawaaqaya baanan dan iyo heelo ka lahayn :D . Brother hadaan berri shabeel ahaa haatan salkaan dhulka dhigay :D