Suldaanka

Maleeshiyo beeleedkii Tukaraq cadceedu ku dishay oo Garoowe isku soo guray..

galbeedi   

Xaaji,

Among the most loyal Kacaan members were the Habro until at the end. Of course, when most of them realized the end is near in 1989 and 1990, they all crossed to the other side and claimed to be Jabhad.

Even the good doctor Gaboose left just before 1990 and claim to be MUjaahid. Among the loyal ones, Jaamac Gaas Mucaawiye, Ina lax W.....ss, Jaamac Mohamed Qallib, Ismaaciil Ahmed Ismacil  Ina Xawaadle Madar one of the last prime ,minister.

Even our friend Cali waran Cade was in the Intelligence until 1990 and became involved in other businesses until the end. Yet, today he calls others Faqash.

By the way, ,Yaa Xaaji,  I heard the Jeegaan could be the new Faqash if things get out of hand.

galbeedi   

Waryaada,

the Habro are among my family members and I do not want to say any thing bad.. My In laws are in Burco and I might go there one of these days.

So let us keep this civil and to the issue.

The problem with galbeedi is he Is not confident about his Somaliland identity in 1991 we said. The faqash remnants who hail from Somaliland were forgiven. Mujahid abdurahman tuur and  Hassan  ciise Jamac and the late ibrahiem meygaag and sheikh cali jawhar of borama aya takuheshiiyey to set the clock back to 26june 1960. The problem with galbeedi he  lost his identity . His identity  ayu ku dhex milminaya walaneeyntu tooda aloore beesadi aaway iyo dhaqan aynan garanayn. That's his problem. He sounds most of the time like hebel nail coffin ki wardheernews waxkuso qorijiray and was predecting Somaliland doomsday for years. A good buddy of the defeated lot like cismaan badawi and pseudo intellectuals who despise Somaliland republic and it's people. Galbeedi taxliil hanuunin  inloogu dhaarto faqash regime is gone never coming back.

Suldaanka booto has become the joker of Sol, always posting jeegaanta propaganda. Bal caqli xumada fiiri "titleka" oo kuwa Hargaysa ka yimid cadceedo ma disho? I guess they have air conditioned helmets.

Xaaji maalaycni sadex arimood buu ku qarwaa habeenkii. 10 There is no Somali govt 2) Puntland way baa'baday 20 3) Secession will be successfull. Bahasha marqaanka iska yaree, then you will surely see reality as it not as you wish.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Peace  and action meesha waxba like haysan  wixinu  wa  halki ingriiska eeh  wa bluf.  We are at tukaraq goormaydu d agaalami ma 2031. Garowe 6 miles banu I jirna controlka caasimadina.