Sign in to follow this  
Juxa

Online infidelity!

Juxa   

guilty secrets redface.gif

online infidelity has been a factor that is being cited in many divorce cases. now lets is look at what it actually is!

now alot of peaple are confused if there is such thing as online relationships. what is the attraction? and what should you do if you suspect your partner (husbands) is a cyper love rat ? :D

well, the attraction of this sort of relationship is that its safe, because you are in control. its like looking through a one-way mirror. u can pretend to be some1 you are not! ANYONE

the other big attraction is that u can keep yr illicit messages hidden from your partner, Easy .

now question is?

should you keep your online pals secret?

hw do u stop online thing cross the boundries?

what do u do if u find suspicious text/email?

He He He

I would have thought the need for only romances would be made redundant when your occupied in real life smile.gif , but then i again it is said am "Naive" :cool: .

now question is?

should you keep your online pals secret? Nope

hw do u stop online thing cross the boundries? Blocking any interestin ppl ;)

what do u do if u find suspicious text/email? Get a court order stoppin my other half from usin a mobile, or frequenting the mail for other than business uses lol ( and i will be the enforcer) icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by juxa:

No.

By thinking about how it could potentially hurt your Partner if she/he reads it.

Confront partner and demand an explanation.

Thierry.   

DA when u say confronting do you mean actually meeting the other half in tangible form or by sending an email demanding an explanation.

hey you can always catch them at it through online cheaters. wat they will do is they will monitor your partners actions eg him shopping on www.sainsbury.com with his mistress. you know wat i mean

Blessed   

Originally posted by Shujui-1:

He He He

I would have thought the need for only romances would be made redundant when your occupied in real life
smile.gif
, but then i again it is said am "Naive" :cool: .

<---- Another naive kid on the block.

Interesting topic Juxa ;)

you might want to read this fictional tale

I found it amusing...

OG Moti   

:confused: ... like Derman said interesting topic, let me come back with solid answers, and Juxa are you saying cyper love is fake? and never could be true... My brain is fried now, let me come back to u.. peace

NGONGE   

well, the attraction of this sort of relationship is that its safe, because you are in control. its like looking through a one-way mirror. u can pretend to be some1 you are not! ANYONE

I’m not sure about the safety of such relationships. How safe is it to interact with strangers that you’ve never met and are only communicating with them through a computer screen?

Lets assume it’s safe. Lets say you meet someone online (like my darling raula) and commence to have a cyber relationship with them, what’s so bad about that? Surely it will only become infidelity the minute you decide that you’ve had enough of the cyber stuff and are now ready to meet that person in real life and pursue a real relationship. The fact that it’s safe contradicts the assumption that it’s infidelity, wouldn’t you say?

Here comes the X-rated bit (children and young girls, avert your gaze now):

For it to be regarded as infidelity you would have to either meet that person in real life or start having late night web cam sessions with lots of oohs, aaahs and a bit of striptease. If your real life partner is dumb enough not to notice or hear any of that, lucky you I say.

Children, you can read back now:

Here is a bit of advice for all of you from uncle NGONGE:

When engaging in cyber relationships, make sure you own good and powerful anti-virus software. You never know what sort viruses and worms these people might pass on to you. :rolleyes:

Gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight

Won't somebody help me chase the shadows away

Gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight

Take me through the darkness to the break of the day :D

Juxa   

sa wr wb,

shujui, may i add, naive bt such a cutie ;)

DA,finding suspicious text or email can be devastating, and definetly undermine the trust in your relationship. hurt and betrayal are commonly felt by cyber victims. now the question is how do u confront? . most of yous will say calmly bt the majority will frantically open all of the cyper cheater's emails. now that will be qalad qalad ku sax. dont u think?

Ngonge, to be honest i was refering to pple already in commited relationships. and when i said safe i meant that there was no actual physical aspect involved. most cheaters will rationalise their behaviour on this basis!

508,,,i await yr answer :rolleyes:

IL CAPO   

Originally posted by juxa:

guilty secrets
redface.gif

now alot of peaple are confused if there is such thing as online relationships.
what is the attraction?
and what should you do if you suspect your partner (husbands) is a
cyper love rat
?
:D

the other big attraction is that u can keep yr illicit messages hidden from your partner,
Easy

now question is?

Why would i keep them a secret if there is nothinbg to hide either from them or anybody else?

i wouldn't get into another relationship if i am already involved with someone else because if i am not happy with that person why would i cheat especially when nobody forced me to be with that particular person.

if i don't like what you are offering me then it is bye bye and see you later but if i am enjoying your company then you deserve to be given everything i got and i would never hold back anything including my heart.

i am not here to judge anybody but that was only my point of view.

Faheema.   

^^^ Couldn't agree with you more Bro...

To me it appears that the 2 most important rudiments in a relationship are missing.. 1, there is a lack of trust and 2, It seems there is a lack of communication between the two...I say if your heart is not in it then hit the high road, unless you thrive on anothers pain.. :confused:

dhiirane   

I agree with smalsijui

If you are in commited relationship,there is no need to have other one.Call it whatever you like online or real life