Sign in to follow this  
shyhem

Check your records

shyhem   

Do you have any idea what they got on your file.You will be amazed at the stuff you might find in your records.I just checked mine and interestingly i got the shock of my life.Sh!t so criminal minded i can walk through any ghetto and scream "check my police record you wangstaz"

O.k there is nothing to be proud of here.I had my encounters with police,28 times last year.All of it as result of mistaken identity,but i had no problem with this.I already knew the guy there were looking for and in most cases he had done nothing more than gross misdemeanor like 5th degree assault, jaywalking,disturbing the peace,drunkness and some minor things.

However i just found that, i have the following in my records

a) possesion of cocaine

b)Illegal gun possesion

c)attempted abduction

D) attempted rape

E)attempted sodomy

f)Burglary and many other felonies.

It looks like most of this crimes were commited around mid 90s in the state of Virginia.I have been to one of the Virginia's last year but i can't recall which one it was.How am i supposed to know they all look alike to me plus i was never a fan of geography.

When i inquired about how this criminal reports ended up in my record,they told me there is this somali dude in Virginia who has the same last name as me and as result they have messed up and assumed it was me.

The good news is they gonna clean my record but the bad news is its gonna take months and awhole lot of fingerprinting .

Please be careful out there,don't be blinded by your somalinimo,there are somalis indeed with bad records and you better watch your back and don't forget to check your police records,,,,Just don't include me with those folks.....remember i'm a nice guy,don't i look mr friendly :D

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Warrior of Light:

Shyhem

That sounds scary, thanks for the wake up call.

You mean HE sounds scary right? Cuz I'm scared sh*tless.

^^^ I wonder what is in jacaylbaro's recors..perhaps...

1. Stole Love letters,

2. Sent thousand love letters to unsuspectin xaliimos

3. Prohibited to go near makiinadaha cajiinka.

hehehe

Cheers

Loool@Zu,

I thought u'll maka a 2 pages list but this is fine since it is just few points ,,,,,

By da way ,, i'm gonna come to da makiinadaha cajiinka ,,,, r u there ?? :D:D:D

well whats going between shayhem and sal is called jungle love! thats what u call when africans get the raamis! so dont screw it up...! let nature that its course..peace :eek:

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Loool@Zu,

I thought u'll maka a 2 pages list but this is fine since it is just few points ,,,,,

By da way ,, i'm gonna come to da makiinadaha cajiinka ,,,, r u there ??
:D:D:D

I'm banned from Makiinadaha Cajiinka...

Cheers

shyhem   

Originally posted by Saluugla:

Now who sounds like the crappy 10:00 o'clock news?

You tell me pretty lady.

Honey are you that slow,your comeback kinda sounds like the song "the return of the Mack".Anyway do us a favour,just shut the hell up.We don't need you talking too much like Tammy Faye.It's too early for that.

shyhem   

Castro

I don't believe in Karma or ying yang or even yoga.

However ain't nobody should tell you, i don't welcome criticism as long as we keep my mum and if you have one, yours too from this crap.

Baluug   

Originally posted by shyhem:

However i just found that, i have the following in my records

a) possesion of cocaine

b)Illegal gun possesion

c)attempted abduction

D) attempted rape

E)attempted sodomy

f)Burglary and many other felonies.

Shyhem,buddy,I need a favour from you.I got these irritating neighbours,and....you know...I need you to OFF them!!