Sign in to follow this  
dawoco

london bomb blasts

dawoco   

Asc wr wb

All londoners, be careful around the central area. So far, Kings cross, Euston, Aldgate, moorgate, Edgware rd and liverpool street underground stations have been hit. All transports are suspended, more so in central london.

There are many people still trapped in underground stations, and a bus has exploded between Kings X and Euston. I hope all of those nomads working in and around central london are safe and best option would be to leave the immidiate central london area. All mobile fones are suspended within the struck areas because of the use of mobiles to detonate the bombs in madrid, so remember to use public fones.

nafta   

dawaco and j11 i'm gald both of you are okay. I'm still trying to get through family members in london.

Hope the rest of the london nomads are doing good

Paragon   

Nafti glad ur ok too. Use the landland fones to contact your family members, the mobile might not go through for you.

Again, I hope everyone is well.

dawoco   

Everyone is my family is ok, alxamdulilah, my sister is stuck in central london, her work place is talking of booking hotels for their employees cos there simply isn't a secure way of getting out of the area, so many other employers will proabbly think along the same line.

Nafta, abaayo try their work places, the main switchboard will have some form of procedure in assisting worried family members in such situation. And also, their landlines are more accesable.

Sincere   

^^ Alxamdulilahi, and I hope all the other London Nomads are ok. A sad day indeed.

her work place is talking of booking hotels for their employees

I dont know if thats such a good idea. My first instinct would be to avoid crowds or crowded places, there easy targets...but thats just me.