Suldaanka

Gaas on Federalism "**** ka yimid Buur Xakama oo kabo dacas wata.."

7 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

Waryaa, macno-yare, malaay-dabte, dumar-la-murme, maxaad tidhi? Nin Habar-Awal-ah ayaa "Laan-gaab-ah". Walee, waa halkii Reer-Burco eh:

"......Ala maxaa dhakh Nabiga baratey......"

Waryaa, malay-maskaxle, "Talo-moogow", war lagu sii, "Carro-Shankaroon" iyo "duriyadda" degan ee kasoo jeeda laan-gaab lagama helo. Oo ciidayadda ayaanba ogaalaateen.

Waxaase "laan-gaab-ah" iyo "Ilmo-Gumeedyo" is urursatey, ninka adeerkii, Ina Yusuf Yey, uu noqday nin ay dantu ku kaliftey in uu "xinniinyo" rag kale leeyihiin, ama "xinniinyo-xabishiyeed" uu soo "amaahdo" si uu rag ka adkaadey isaga iyo tolkii oo Muqdishu joooga ama degan uu isaga celin lahaa.

Ninkaas iyo tolka uu kasoo jeeda ayaa ah rag leh "dhaqan-Ina-Gumeed-nimo-ah" iyo "tafsiir" qeexaysa "laan-gaabnimadda" reerkaas "xiniinyaha" soo amaahdey agtooda taala.

Wakaas, "hadalka-rageedka-dacarta-ka-cadhaadh" ee in aad liqdo ay waajib kugu tahay, yaa naxli malay-dabte. 

Ina Cawil Mucjiso & Co.

Horta waa iga su’aalee, “maxaa dheriga karka keeney? Maxay habrihii Shankaroon afka u furteen?🤣

I wonder why are y’all gettin’ all hot and bothered about my remarks above? Could it be that, in this instance, there is some truth to that old adage; “he who shouts the loudest of his innocence usually has something to hide”?😜

Oodka, first of all, let me set the record straight, again: I never generalize, nor will I ever stoop to the sort of rude and boorish incivility to refer to a segment of Somali society as Laangaabiin. I shall have to leave such surly waxashnimo—  and implacable hate for fellow Somalis— to cockeyed nincompoops such as yourself, Mudane Oodweyene.

Now with that caveat out of the way, allow me to expound on why I refer to secessionists such as Xaaji Xunduf & yourself as pitiable Laangaabiin.

The nub of the issue here is that, your abject Laangaabnimo is the root cause of your futile pursuit for secessionism. I believe this Laangaab mindset is caused by a visceral fear and inability by some segment of the Habarland community to hold their own— political and socially— against the Somali behemoths of D’Block and HAG. So like a kid on the soccer field who does not possess the skills to keep up with his betters on the football pitch, but who feels the necessity to keep out of the fray of the game without leaving the game, you have opted to pursue a defunct policy of attempting to carve out a little fiefdom for yourselves in the north of the field/country where you can take a break from tussling with those belligerent behemoths of Somali politics(D-block & H-group) who will always take you to the cleaners, speaking figuratively of course.😁

In any case, Ina Cawil Mucjiso, you personally need not get too defensive about my assertions of Laangaabnimo... for I know, without a shadow of doubt, inaad tahay Laandheere Laandheera dhalay, because according to credible DNA evidence, furnished by Mudane Saalax, you are an ill-begotten by-blow of an errant faqash trooper who was completing a tour of duty. And don’t you even try to the deny it by telling us some hogwash about waa mucjiso “miraculous birth” caused by infertile and impotent octogenarians. We just ain’t buying dat shit!😂

P.S

As to your other effeminate whinings about Halyey Cabdullahi Yusuf(AUN) doing his duty against all odds for Mother Somalia, and re-establishing the seat of Somali statehood in Villa Somalia; I just think your Laangaab mindset, once again, causes you to be jealous of the gall and unapologetic grit of determined men that are greater than you and your hapless habro ilk.🤣

Wa billaahi towfiiq..👍

33 minutes ago, Ducale said:

D Block somali asal ah maba aha. Ilaahay baan idinku dhaariye ma duul cagdheer dhiig la wadaaga marnaba soomaali noqonkara.? 

Well if it ain’t my favorite buck toothed baboon of SOL. Was that the best you could muster? C’mon monkey boy, you need to try a little harder than that for your betters to take your cackling sounds seriously.😂

It is clear Dr. Gas is referring to Al-Shabaab, but it is still wrong for him to say " wiil burrhakaba ka yimid oo dacas wata ...". Al-Shabaab unfortunately are supported by many misguided young Somalis from all parts of Somalia. He is blaming others for a problem he should be fixing it. I think this warrants an  apology.