Sign in to follow this  
QueenSoccer

who get your back on somaliaonline

OG Moti   

QueenSoccer i dont know about the bubby thing, and the limittion to 2 people but here is my list .. most of nomads are some people whom i consider would back me up anytime.. even MiZZ_luxus would i hope so smile.gif

3 men

Nuune

Libaax_sanka

Jamaal_11

nd legend would be cool cuase he knows some marshal arts and we get along...

3 girl

Lovely me

Runaway_virgin

Hibo

and i hope Psycho_sue too she is someone u wouldnt want to mess with....

and many others.... by the way no one will say cause it is difficult.

OG Moti   
Zynab sister why? i mean it is not a alcohol, it is Coka cola... and what happen to freedom of choice... you hurted my feelings sister, it would be nice of you if you Apologize and tell me my dear brother i am sorry, i made a mistake and with my big heart all i can do is forgive you... so what u think Zynab?

Hummmmmmm OG_Moti, you honeslty think that I would back you up? What a joke! Your would be the last person that I would back up on this forum... :rolleyes:

Anyway, I dont even know what you lot are on about? :confused:

OG_Moti nearly every topic why do you mention my name? You obessed or something? :eek:

La-y-La   

I really dont know ppl up here that much and i dont post that much, but am pretty sure ma bro, blood bro that is, Jamaal_11 would probably be on ma side even though this site is very peaceful and i havent had any beef wit anybody.

peace.

Now I know what you lot are on about! Finally.

I know that Legend of Zu would have my back on SOL and of course Cute_Lilgirl~ That's my girl smile.gif

I reckon that I would back up OG_Moti but only if he is right but less likely :rolleyes:

MiZz_LeXuS ;)