Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

Women should be more like Men

Modesty   

Yes, you heard me right! Men are just cool, I'm not for being butch or anything but in terms of behaviour I think women would lead healthier lives if they had more men attitudes. Even though, there are hormonal factors that should be taken into consideration.Besides that, women could learn plenty from men, no wonder guys are so easier to get along with! When men don't like eachother they fight cleanly, no hair pulling, no face scarring, after that usually they might become cool after few days. They rarely seem to hold grudges, on the other hand, cat fights are nasty, there is no dignity, if the other girl trips we don't even wait for her to get up, we start beating her some more. Women hold longer grudges for eachother, also they continue this fighting relationally via gossiping, and ignoring or giving the "cold" shoulder to the outcasted girl...which is just plain evil. I think women are evil.I say this as a woman redface.gif .Women take everything personally, they think every look is because so-and-so doesn't like them, and they are super conscious, men have higher self-esteems.Another reason women should learn from men is that men have better coping skills, seriously, I'm sure many ladies can relate when I say most men "think" about why they "feel" bad, or "negative". By thinking about your problems you prepetuate it some more, which is why more women are depressed. Men on the other hand, watch a game, or hang out with their homeboys. Finally, men always have good things to say about other men, but women always have negative things to say about other women...coincidence? :D

Nephissa   

I dont know why you are making this a gender issue. People are people, and there are good and bad in both genders. Therefore, your idea is bij :D .

Modesty! home gal u rock! lool...i am tried of these women that i call shimbiro!! who does nothing but yack yack all day!

i can really use a women who can jill with homie!! wot wot!! yah gals..! up the brain weaves!! :D

^^^ Dude...you don't want a woman to watch the Football with you! ...believe me..you will be pissed off...when she says "ooh that player is cute!"

Cheers

Janna   

Modesty,

You have let down our female members. We shouldn't embrace men's qualities because we can never live up to it. Men are suicidal creatures. Evilness is part of a women's charactertiscs especially when fighting other females. It's sad. Modesty, I for one am against women implementing the qualities of men.

dude where is your concidence! what! the ..kangroos bit it off!! loool..! hey let them dream. nothing with dat! :D dream is good.

evil ha janna! where the hell u got this bad 411 from!!.. :confused: