Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

LayZieGirl@@@war with Maamulayaalka

LadyMo   

So dis is where all my decent *********** peepz hang out when they wana see trouble!

Hope ya'll doin good!

& sis LayZie dont u think one war is enuf?? (i.e Iraq) ;)

(but u gota fight 4 wat u believe in, with or wthout war!)-just dont make it too dirty.

LadyMo   

Oooh my gosh u cant even write ******* without it being edited??

Damn de moderators here are weird!

[ March 30, 2003, 10:10 PM: Message edited by: Admin ]

ayYo KissAssPrincess, incase you haven't noticed, my nickname has part 'GIRL' in it, in other words, I play against the other team, I don't play for the same team.

Ima have to give you a piece of sisterly advice, and say to ya, kindly get off my a*ss, you are trying too damn hard,and boring me to death wallaahi, I feel like taking a nap now.

You are going to have to help me understand as to where exactly did I cry other than my own thread, which is this same thread???

As for my eedo IDI, what can I say, except to ask if u had recovered well after knocking the teeth out of you, and you know I've done that many times to a point where I had to call out my retirement.. (hahahaa) AS for your lil sister, Winger, ain't much to comment about her. Ask ya sister whether she meant whipping her over the yrs as I have done so proudly, or if she is referring the whipping I am doing here???

Lastly, EXDANE...

I honestly think you deserved that, bout time...

I say that not be cruel, but you of all pple should know better since you are one of the well known moderators of that website.

As you know, there are many members of that website that are members of this same forum, including myself, but you never see us mentioning the name of the website, never.

IDI DID IT AND CRIED ABOUT IT , AND HE STILL BELIEVES THAT A WRONG HAS BEEN COMMITTED AGAINST HIM AND THAT THE MODERATORS OF THIS FORUM AREN'T BEING FAIR TO HIM AND I DISAGREE.

I THINK THESE MODERATORS ARE FAIR AND SQUARE TO SOME DEGREE, AND I KNOW I HAVE HAD MY SHARE OF PROBLEMS WITH THEM, BUT WHAT THEY DID AGAINST Y'ALL WAS THE RIGHT THING TO DO, BECUZ I WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME THING TO Y'ALL.

I DON'T SEE ANY WEIRDNESS ABOUT DELETING THAT PART OF YOUR POST, SO DON'T BE TOO SURPRISED IF THAT ISH HAPPENS AGAIN.

Loooooooooool@Layziegal.... daaaamn, can't believe u still da same ..... I thought its bout time u grew up sis.... u seem to be growin up physically but mentally :confused: still dat of a 5 yr old gal.... Look at da way u talkin,( Eedo Idi, sis Winger) only kiddos like u talk like dat!!! so, ma advice to u is, U HEAR everybuddy in dis room, dey all sayin da same thing to ya, but it don seem to be goin thro ya Thick head.... de msg all dese ppl r passin 2 u is GROW UP, i feel sorry for ya all da time wallahi, coz u try so hard to stick outta crowd but always neva succeed and end up da wrong way!!! .... So, sis... somalidu waxay tiraahdaa "Qof wax kuusheega way yar baad aragtaa, dad wax kusiiyana wax badan baad aragtaa" marka take advantage of all dese brothaz and sistaz LIKE SHYHEM givin u deir sincere advices, Shyhem is really sympathetic towards u, don disappoint him sis!!! Hope u get dis msg rite dis time!!!

Rokko   

Lazie, I like that. I thought you were gonna be over taken by emotions, but you seem to have defended yo self very well against those who envy you, namean?. Powerful arguement, specially against that Exdane dude.

At the end of the day, SHYHEM (my minnie fella) and Lazie are the coolest folks here. Complaints never take the family apart. Never.

Stay true.

Hey Eedo Idi, how come you are annoyed by me calling you "eedo"

You always thought that it was cute for me to call you eedo idi LOL

Anyhow, I think you really tried ya best to try and make peace with me, but so far it hasn't worked to your advantage.

I, on the other hand warned you and told you since u can't handle the heat, iska aamus but you just can't seem to leave me alone, can you???

So whenever I call you eedo, you be like, oooh you still ciyaal bla bla???

Like I said, let me be ciyaal, and let you be you, lol...

I've always had a bad taste of something as far as u are concerned, and I refuse to be sympathetic towards you...

WingA   

stop being a lil snob and get it on with ur life walaal, its either ur way or no way innit?? but still u give me jokes..

peez..